Greg Hardy looked mentally weak

He got mauled on the ground and thought "oh so this is how my girlfriend felt"

he needs to get in fighting shape, lose a couple of pounds

When you got a dude who looks and fights like Crowder walking you down and calling you a bitch before the fight has hit the halfway point, you know it's bad.

Hardy doesn't even carry a lot of power, relative to other HWs. He's just an athlete who goes all out in the first minute. Not even a Lavar Johnson or Brett Rogers or Geronimo Dos Santos level fighter.

The worst thing for Hardy (or any other celeb) is getting fast tracked to the big show. Even the most successful example in Brock, had growing pains losing his debut to Mir. We will see how Hardy progresses, but he’s still far too green to be anywhere near the top 10.

I'll tell you what he looked like.

A jock bully.

The sort of man who comes out throwing haymakers expecting the other guy to be afraid of him and crumble the first time he gets hit. Tthe sort of man who cannot compute the situation when that doesnt happen. The sort of man who loses his short-fuse temper and throws an illegal strike when he realises the other guy is making fun of him and bruising his ego.

The sort of man who would beat up women.

It sucks that he landed that illegal knee but idk it just really bothers me when fighters lay down and accept the dq loss. Reminded me alot of weidman vs mousasi when he thougbt he would get the win. It just didnt look like that knee exactly landed flush and crowder found a way out of the fight

Adrenalin dump. First fight. Not fighting some bum. Dude had decent record. Was the knee on purpose yes. Do I care no. Dont run ur mouth then get mad when someone goes upside ur head. Rather the knee was legal or not. In street fight nobody would be crying. So I say dude got what he asked for. And if it was a street fight. It look like obviously Hardy would of wrecked him. Based on him nearly kneeling his head to Jupiter.

Why was he the co-main event again?

It sucks that he landed that illegal knee but idk it just really bothers me when fighters lay down and accept the dq loss. Reminded me alot of weidman vs mousasi when he thougbt he would get the win. It just didnt look like that knee exactly landed flush and crowder found a way out of the fight
Hard to say. But he did get kneed in the temple by a guy that cuts to 265. A little different than Mousasi hitting you.

No way bro he’s an A level athlete!!!

A man that beats a woman can’t be very strong mentally, imo.

NFL players are all weak
that's why you can't even touch the frail quarterbacks or kickers
and they all need a full suit of armor and a team of big men to back them up

NFL is the stupidest sport, don't know why americans love it so much

Back