Greg Hardy is already a top 10 HW. Let’s put feelings aside and be real here

I understand fighters are going to be saying shit like this is personal bla bla woman beater bla bla. But I hope they're analysing him. It isn't personal once you both get in the cage. Woman beater or not at that point it's 2 guys in a cage with gloves about to beat the shit out of each other. These fighters could end up letting anger or foolishness get in the way of them performing.

Greg Hardy confirmed GOAT with his 1 win over a guy with 30 seconds professional MMA fight time.

I'd like to see him against Vitaly Minakov. If only Minakov didn't have all these contract issues.

obviously he is not a top 10 Heavyweight currently. Don't be stupid.

But he without question could be someday. It's heavyweight MMA. It doesn't take much.

Greg could very well KTFO some top 10 HWs then look like dogshit against the top 2.

Honestly he looked good but lets hold the horses. Hes had 1 pro fight. Tai would counter the shit out of him

I’m saying that being a level in one set of activities doesn’t mean you’re a level in all activities. Roy jones is a better athlete in a ring than any basketball player could be. On a court is a different story.

Charlie ward was not a great athlete when you watched him play basketball. But very few basketball players could win a heisman trophy.

And there you have it! Solid point and I agree with you 100%.

I would bet on Randy Couture right now.

All this A-level athlete talk for a guy who was winded after a 57 second fight, and hits as hard as Roy Nelson...

<{MingNope}>

A-level athlete apologists are in denial of the fact that only a very small percentage of NFL players or athletes in other sports would have the mental requirements to be a cage fighter. Greg Hardy does not represent your average NFL player, he represents those very few who has the mentality to be ok getting hit to the face.
Hahahaha

Most cage fighters are just about retarded, most all time greats have about the same mental capacity, ridiculous thing to say

Hardy KOs stipe and brings A level athleticism to the UFC finally

The only for sure thing I could say about Hardy is I guarantee he has the strength and explosion to potentially knock anyone out at HW if he lands. Other than that, not a damn clue what he can do.

I need to see more before giving him a top 10 ranking .

There is quite literally no basketball player in the history of the sport with RJJ's handspeed and reflexes. There are very, very few people period that had anything comparable to what he had in his prime, tbh. RJJ's athleticism was designed to have him dominate the sport of boxing in a way that Kobe's athleticism allowed him to dominate the sport of boxing. That certainly does not mean that Kobe is a better athlete than Roy. If anything, the fact that RJJ was as decent as he was at basketball while being the best P4P of his generation at boxing should serve as proof that he was the better athlete. You ever see Kobe try to fight?

Or were you basically making the same argument as I just made?

If everyone in the NBA trained boxing, I bet you tons of guys would have RJJs attributes

Look how far Overeem got with a glass chin. Look how far Lesnar got despite not being 'ok getting hit to the face.' That's despite the fact that neither of those two are A-level athletes. American football players play through serious concussions all the time; most of them would be fine in MMA.
You seriously claiming Lesnar wasn't an "A-level"athlete? Dude had ridiculous combine records without playing football for years.

Back