Greg Hardy hw champ

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
i think hes going to be hw champ someday, ill; be bumping this with names of peopel who doubted me.,

B+/A- level athleticism + 2 years training + sociopathic love for violence = almost guaranteed UFC champion. You're not breaking new grounds here TS.

B+/A- level athleticism + 2 years training + sociopathic love for violence = almost guaranteed UFC champion. You're not breaking new grounds here TS.
Bork is(was) a better athlete.

Yeah you’re late to the war wagon. But welcome. Greg Hardy is HW champ early 2020, maybe December 2019 if Dana decides to fast track him.

Obliviously

The only thing that can prevent it is another domestic violence case

Bork is(was) a better athlete.

Brock was UFC champion with 2 defenses and only got BTFO when diverticulitus hit. His body was also worn down from years of pro wrestling. Greg Hardy has none of these problems.

Yup. I’ve always been on the A-level athlete + 6 months training = UFC champ bandwagon. After he becomes champ they’ll stop laughing at me, for this atleast.

Hopefully they build him up somewhat slow and not feed him to the wolves right away.

Classy guy. Let's hope so.

Wait til he faces legit competition. Dont think he will be winning that many fights.

Calm down my man. He has yet to face any legit competition. He's faced two bottom tier bums. Also he can't be compared to Brock because Brock has competing in wrestling for most of his life this guy is a complete amateur. At this point it's just as likely that he will be another Brendan Schaub.

he's gonna get me too'd before he sniffs a main card

I'm warning you, any more of these threads get started and I'll begin bumping the Ngannou HW champ threads of last year.

he'll be the next champ until the next Eastern Euro grapplefuck machine comes along, or some redneck in bumfuck Idaho who's been wrestling his whole life comes along and smothers him the fuck out.

they always do.

name one great HW freak striker who didn't get absolutely trashed by a less impressive looking grappler. i'll wait.

He's a great athlete but we'll have to see how well he develops. We have no idea about his TDD or grappling yet and his striking is technically sloppy as all hell. Right now he's still a really raw, but really promising 30 year old prospect.

Back