Greg Hardy did pretty well. I do not think the knee was intentional.

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is very green but he did not do too bad. He survived on the ground, got back to his feet and started landing shots.

I also do not think the knee was intentional, he had momentum in the second round and had just stuffed a takedown.

I think he could possibly crack the top 15 but i do not see him beating Nganou or Black Beast

He is very green but he did not do too bad. He survived on the ground, got back to his feet and started landing shots.

I also do not think the knee was intentional, he had momentum in the second round and had just stuffed a takedown.

I think he could possibly crack the top 15 but i do not see him beating Nganou or Black Beast
Thats some serious info right there thanks for sharing

What do you mean it wasn't intentional? He clearly threw the fucking knee, what fight were you watching? It's a fighter's responsibility to know the rules and operate within them.

I hate this rule with the knee to the head of a supposed grounded opponent, its a joke and so pussified, this is not what Ultimate Fighting is meant to be and was made for. It looks comical and embarrassing to see everyone take all these big head shots but as soon as someones knee grazes someone on the floor they can't continue and are in absolute agony. cheap win fake acting FTW

Did he unintentionally beat up his woman because she just make him mad?

In the post fight Hardy said he thought Crowders hands were coming up which is why he threw the knee so I guess it was intentional but he thought/hopped it wasn't illegal at the time he threw it or by th time it landed.

The problem with and Hardy was doing well/winning until he lost is his opponent. The last time he fought he got stopped by Justin Willis.
Blaydes also fought Crowder for his 4th fight and stopped him too.

If you can't match up with Blaydes and Willis then you're not going to make it in the UFC. Hardy was gassed out so I think he was probably going to lose if it had carried on.

I hate this rule with the knee to the head of a supposed grounded opponent, its a joke and so pussified, this is not what Ultimate Fighting is meant to be and was made for. It looks comical and embarrassing to see everyone take all these big head shots but as soon as someones knee grazes someone on the floor they can't continue and are in absolute agony. cheap win fake acting FTW
Yeah the acting was funny - Chowder was taking big shots to the chin and a knee that grazed his ear seemed to KO him

By the 2nd round Hardy was so gassed he was looking for a way out of that fight and took it. You could sense his panic when he realized he had no power left and the guy was basically laughing in his face.

I can't find a video or gif anywhere of the knee itself.

He's bad, real bad. If you can go more than five minutes then you can beat him. A level athlete my ass, he was getting walked down and talked shit to by a fighter who was there to be beat by him.

I can't find a video or gif anywhere of the knee itself.

That dude has a screw loose. There will be a lot of that. If you don’t know him, just watch.

everyone knows it was an unintentional knee caused by a sudden onset of torrets

True. Having your knees or hands on the ground doesn't amplify the impact of a knee or kick.

Hardy lost the first round, he was taken down multiple times, in the second crowded walked him down while shit-talking to him.
Had this gone to the third round, Hardy would've got finished

Rules are still rules, whether you agree to them or not. For example, if you disagree with the laws about murder and go commit one, it won't stop the cops from arresting you. Same principle holds here.

Back