greg hardy can go far in HW

Not the best example, Ngannou is an elite HW that has destroyed one of the best wrestlers in the division twice now. And the only wrestlers in the division better than Blaydes are getting way up there in age.

He didn't destroy him the first time.

You can tell who watched the fight by if they say this.

Doesn’t all football players have CTE? Hardy is around 30? He might be done fighting real quick if he is building his fight record exclusively in the ufc from now on.

He didn't destroy him the first time.

You can tell who watched the fight by if they say this.

Honestly, do you consider that fight some kind of back and forth war? Blaydes did zero damage and got busted up. His wrestling and ground game were pretty much totally neutralized.

look at black beast.

hes just a puncher. but hes tough as hell which is why he wins.
I wouldnt even call him a boxer.
and hes #2 in the division.

ngannou is the same thing, but more of a boxer and more skilled but not as tough as black beast.

Greg on the other hand is actually an athlete. dudes fast as fuck, with his feet and his hands and hes powerful.

what im saying is that greg is not that much different than the top guys in the division.
there aren't that many good wrestlers either.

people who are writing him off just because hes 2-0 and 'green' dont know shit and follow the opinions of the majority. use actual reasoning in terms of what can happen inside the cage. forget the shit outside the cage because that shit does not matter.

He just needs to learn the rules lmfaooooo

Honestly, do you consider that fight some kind of back and forth war? Blaydes did zero damage and got busted up. His wrestling and ground game were pretty much totally neutralized.

Nope. I just know what the word "destroy" means.

I see stiffness. Not saying he can't develop, but he's got a long way to go. There where some good take aways, the man already has decent distance control and patience above his skill level. Most guys would rush into some of the exchanges Greg worked through in there. I see you Greg, I see you.

Greg Hardy and Black Beast are bums who wouldnt beat a past prime Fujita or Heath Herring.

Back