Greg Hardy addresses his critics and haters

Honestly they shouldn't let him fight in MMA.

It's not fair to let a real A-level athlete beat up on inferior MMA nerd rejects from other sports.

Let goofy, palsy MMA "athletes" fight each other and pretend they are tough. NFL guys can only fight people on their level (other NFL/NBA) players.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't call their retractors haters? I heard right before Charles Manson died he said "fuck the haters". I am a hater of the term hater. Oh and didnt read, sorry lol

Well that has basically become the accepted definition of a hater right? Anyone who doesn't care for, like, give credit, appreciate, support or any other synonym of support is in fact, a hater. At least that's how it appears to be.

Honestly they shouldn't let him fight in MMA.

It's not fair to let a real A-level athlete beat up on inferior MMA nerd rejects from other sports.

Let goofy, palsy MMA "athletes" fight each other and pretend they are tough. NFL guys can only fight people on their level (other NFL/NBA) players.

Is mma the only place where former firefighters n plumbers compete with a level athletes?

How are these commissions sanctioning these bouts?

Not really a fan of this dude, but I will say....there has to be some point you have to stop hating on someone for the mistakes of their past. He's not sitting there squawking, proud of what he did. He has had his punishment and seems contrite, it's not like he's carrying on what he did so give the guy a break and lets see how he does. If we're going to hate everyone forever for sketchy shit they did in their past you aren't going to end up liking a lot of people. In fact, nobody.

I like Greg Hardy, seems like a dude who is taking this serious and wants to make something of himself. I do not care about his past, just wanna see him fighting it out. Doubt he ever comes champion but I bet hell be in some super exciting fights we all enjoy.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't call their retractors haters? I heard right before Charles Manson died he said "fuck the haters". I am a hater of the term hater. Oh and didnt read, sorry lol
You just a hater hatin on the Boss Haters of the world. Step yo game up or something - Idunno.

Haters lost a lot of its power with the overuse. Just like "clap back", "savage", "triggered" (which was a damn therapy term), etc.

What he did obviously wasnt right, but just look at how people accepted guys like Travis Browne and Rumble after their incidents. Its only because he was in the NFL and had his problems out in public that MMA fans even care it seems.

Critics? People talking?
pow-right-in-the-kisser-gif.gif

Everyone deserves a second chance. Bring him in the UFC put him against a top 20 grappler

The rest of us use haters so idiots like you don't have to learn the difference between detractors and surgical instruments.

The rest of us use haters so idiots like you don't have to learn the difference between detractors and surgical instruments.
The other guy was nicer about it. "Haters" is and always will be a bitch ass term.

The other guy was nicer about it. "Haters" is and always will be a bitch ass term.

I agree. But it's clearly the easiest way to communicate versus detractors, retractors, non-believers and naysayers. It is what it is.

its nice to see an elite athlete in the UFC. not sure why hes not on main cards and ppvs yet.

Back