Greg Hardy (4-1) vs. Juan Adams (5-1)

Hardy vs. Adams

• Total voters
I'm all for it. Say what you want, but this is the stuff that gets people interested to plunk that money down.

I don’t know the man and he hasn’t wronged me in any way, so no I don’t want to punch him in the face.

So he cuts weight, refuels with chips, soda, candy, and pizza?

This is MMA boys, they are so undisciplined with diet and hard work its ridiculous they are called professional athletes.

Hardy livin rent free in that cabbage patch

I don't know what Adams' deal is, other than just trying to get his name in the headlines. Bottom line is, if he keeps winning fights, then he'll earn more money.

Hardy to cut to 205 and fight Jones. It could happen.

So i'm a white knight cause I don't like giant dudes who beat up women? You clearly don't understand the white knight meme, son. Educate yourself

Hey, if you see it happening, step in and do your thing.

I doubt youd do anything other than call 911 though...

So he cuts weight, refuels with chips, soda, candy, and pizza?

This is MMA boys, they are so undisciplined with diet and hard work its ridiculous they are called professional athletes.

Who are "they". If your talking just about this guy you are probably right. If you're talking about 95% of the other professional athletes in the UFC then your dead wrong.

Who are "they". If your talking just about this guy you are probably right. If you're talking about 95% of the other professional athletes in the UFC then your dead wrong.

95% is a bit high considering how pudgy these guys get after a fight. They can only stay disciplined enough to finish a training camp and then its booze binging, all the food they see, and minimal training.

Id say about 30-40% dont go though this vicious cycle and just stay in shape lowering “RPMs” until a camp starts again.

juanadams-dwtncs.jpg
I thought only white guys could be “cavemen”

Back