Hardy vs. Adams

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC Heavyweight Juan Adams Really Wants to Punch Greg Hardy in the Face

By Kevin Iole

Juan Adams had been complaining on social media about how long it took for him to get another fight after he stopped Chris de la Rocha at UFC Milwaukee in December.

If one didn’t know better, you might think Adams dedicates his social media accounts to three things:

1) Begging for a fight
2) His favorite snack foods
3) Ripping UFC heavyweight Greg Hardy

Adams finally will return to the cage for the first time since that win in his UFC debut over de la Rocha when he faces Arjan Bhullar on Saturday at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa on ESPN+.

That made him happy, but crossing the border did not. He’s been unable to find any Little Debbies items in stores around Ottawa.

“You can get them everywhere, except in Canada, I guess,” Adams said. “What’s up with that? The Canadians are missing out. They are so good.”

He proceeds to run through the lineup of snacks he enjoys, and even notes, as if he is a paid spokesman, that they always put out new and different seasonal items.

“Honestly, I love them,” he said of Little Debbies. “They’re cheap, you can find them pretty much everywhere and they’re so good. I love them. I grew up with them. My Mom stocked up on them all the time. I was a fat kid, and that’s probably why I got fat in the first place. There’s never a bad time to eat some Little Debbies.”

Except, that is, over the next few days, as Adams will be cutting weight to get to the UFC’s 266-pound heavyweight limit. He’s got a feast ready for him after the weigh-in, sans Little Debbies, with pizza and S’Mores flavored Ritz crackers; cinnamon bun-flavored Oreos; Double Stuffed Double cream fudge cookies; Jujubes and a jelly-filled cake, among other things.

. . .

“I love MMA because to me, it’s one of the purest things you can do as a human being,” he said. “Every animal, every living being, all humans, we have this instinct in us. Think to when you were a kid, and you roughhoused with your brother or your sister and your friends. I’ve always loved that. I get paid to go out and do what comes so natural to people. We as professionals apply some science to it, but it’s just the purest, realest form of competition.

“Another thing about it is, you have to admit this, you go through your day and someone does something that pisses you off and you wish you could just haul off and punch them in the face. You don’t, because there are rules and all this kind of stuff against that. You might want to punch your boss but you can’t. I don’t want to punch Dana [White]. I don’t have a problem with him.

“Well, when I saw how much Greg Hardy was making, it made me want to punch him a little bit, but other than that, he’s doing great for the sport. But Greg Hardy? Yeah, man, this job, at least theoretically, gives me the opportunity to punch that guy in the face. What could be better than that?”

. . .

“My hair, it gets attention, but it’s like this: My whole life I’ve had to have super conservative haircuts. I went to an all-boys Catholic high school and then I went to Virginia Military Institute where you had to have a military standard haircut. The minute I graduated, I haven’t let a clipper touch my hair since.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-o...o-punch-greg-hardy-in-the-face-200934312.html

If I punched Greg Hardy in the face I'd be dead in 2 minutes. No thank you. I'll let Juan Adams handle that

If I punched Greg Hardy in the face I'd be dead in 2 minutes. No thank you. I'll let Juan Adams handle that

Pull an Anthony Smith and just turtle up and hope for the best... Hardy gasses at the 2 minute mark anyway.

<seedat>

I have a box of Jujubes now

great value- 6oz for ~$1

plus there are lilac and violet flavors

good man

I love how people are acting like Derrick Lewis of all people is some sort of lock to beat Hardy

It's going to be two sloppy brawlers with crazy power swinging until one of them connects cleanly.

So basically a 50/50 fight

Btw Hardy smashes this Adams can

Not gonna lie, will

vVUKdM.gif

When he gets KOed stiff.

UFC Heavyweight Juan Adams Really Wants to Punch Greg Hardy in the Face

By Kevin Iole

Juan Adams had been complaining on social media about how long it took for him to get another fight after he stopped Chris de la Rocha at UFC Milwaukee in December.

If one didn’t know better, you might think Adams dedicates his social media accounts to three things:

1) Begging for a fight
2) His favorite snack foods
3) Ripping UFC heavyweight Greg Hardy

Adams finally will return to the cage for the first time since that win in his UFC debut over de la Rocha when he faces Arjan Bhullar on Saturday at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa on ESPN+.

That made him happy, but crossing the border did not. He’s been unable to find any Little Debbies items in stores around Ottawa.

“You can get them everywhere, except in Canada, I guess,” Adams said. “What’s up with that? The Canadians are missing out. They are so good.”

He proceeds to run through the lineup of snacks he enjoys, and even notes, as if he is a paid spokesman, that they always put out new and different seasonal items.

“Honestly, I love them,” he said of Little Debbies. “They’re cheap, you can find them pretty much everywhere and they’re so good. I love them. I grew up with them. My Mom stocked up on them all the time. I was a fat kid, and that’s probably why I got fat in the first place. There’s never a bad time to eat some Little Debbies.”

Except, that is, over the next few days, as Adams will be cutting weight to get to the UFC’s 266-pound heavyweight limit. He’s got a feast ready for him after the weigh-in, sans Little Debbies, with pizza and S’Mores flavored Ritz crackers; cinnamon bun-flavored Oreos; Double Stuffed Double cream fudge cookies; Jujubes and a jelly-filled cake, among other things.

. . .

“I love MMA because to me, it’s one of the purest things you can do as a human being,” he said. “Every animal, every living being, all humans, we have this instinct in us. Think to when you were a kid, and you roughhoused with your brother or your sister and your friends. I’ve always loved that. I get paid to go out and do what comes so natural to people. We as professionals apply some science to it, but it’s just the purest, realest form of competition.

“Another thing about it is, you have to admit this, you go through your day and someone does something that pisses you off and you wish you could just haul off and punch them in the face. You don’t, because there are rules and all this kind of stuff against that. You might want to punch your boss but you can’t. I don’t want to punch Dana [White]. I don’t have a problem with him.

“Well, when I saw how much Greg Hardy was making, it made me want to punch him a little bit, but other than that, he’s doing great for the sport. But Greg Hardy? Yeah, man, this job, at least theoretically, gives me the opportunity to punch that guy in the face. What could be better than that?”

. . .

“My hair, it gets attention, but it’s like this: My whole life I’ve had to have super conservative haircuts. I went to an all-boys Catholic high school and then I went to Virginia Military Institute where you had to have a military standard haircut. The minute I graduated, I haven’t let a clipper touch my hair since.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-o...o-punch-greg-hardy-in-the-face-200934312.html

Honestly would rather punch Juan after reading that disgusting chit.

The UFC LHW/HW divisions.

{<jordan}
Seriously. This guy seems nice. But also seems like a slob with almost zero self control. It just makes one wonder how good he would be if he took it a bit more seriously/professionally. Either way, good on him for his success. I wish him the best.

Jealous of Hardy's pay and wants to punch him because of it. But doesn't want to punch the people who are paying him that much.

This is as stupid as Blaydes dumb ass tweet about Lesnar.

Is his hair crazy or something. I dont remeber the Dela Rocha fight or who this guy is and I watch every UFC event from beggining to end to give me a gambling edge(except Wmma non title fights, those are my smoke breaks) and cant remeber this fella at all. Unless he is the crazy afro having guy who beat him up last year

Jealous of Hardy's pay and wants to punch him because of it. But doesn't want to punch the people who are paying him that much.

This is as stupid as Blaydes dumb ass tweet about Lesnar.

Bum mentality. Worried about what another guy is making, and bitter about it. Probably posts here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back