Greg Hardy’s Ceiling

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
am I the only who thinks that Greg Hardy is gonna become a contender in a couple of years? Dude has a serious mean streak and good enough striking skills

His ceiling is around Black beasts floor tbh

Your not wrong. Not a fan but in that division he can go far.

I haven't seen a single thing that suggests this guy is anything but a journeyman HW. If that

I have my doubts, he's been training for a few years now and his striking is still incredibly stiff, rigid and jerky. Former cross over athletes like Mitrione were much smoother and fluid on their feet.

Heavyweight is notoriously weak, so yeah, I guess he could score a big victory for sure.

A legit contender? No, I don't see it. He is horribly flawed. He's basically trying to Ngannou his way to the top but doesn't have the resume nor skill.

Dude has a serious mean streak
{<huh}<36>

He's 1-1 in the UFC... His only win was suspect as fuck.

edit: honestly i might be retarded, are you saying that he's very aggressive in his fights? then yes that is true.

ever heard of the burj khalifa?

{<huh}<36>

edit: honestly i might be retarded, are you saying that he's very aggressive in his fights? then yes that is true.

He means domestically

he has the power and the 1st round gas, so in the HW division that means he'll at least be top 5 if he can get better with his aim.

{<huh}<36>

Lol it’s all good bro I meant he’s aggressive af

{<huh}<36>

I mean his "loss" was a DQ where the other dude pretended to be hurt to get away from the fight in a disgraceful and cowardly way. I felt like I was watching soccer there.

Sure, a legit loss, sure he deserved it. Whatever. He wasn't really beaten by that coward, just saying

Hardy is about as good as James Thompson.

There's his ceiling.

*edit*: OK he's James Thompson right now. Alex Emelianenko is his ceiling.

I mean his "loss" was a DQ where the other dude pretended to be hurt to get away from the fight in a disgraceful and cowardly way. I felt like I was watching soccer there.

Sure, a legit loss, sure he deserved it. Whatever. He wasn't really beaten by that coward, just saying

Are you really serious? Please, be a troll , don't tell me that you are serious

His ceiling is as high as Dana and the matchmaker wants it to be.
Versus legit opponent = low ceiling made out of steel
Versus the typical cans he keeps getting fed with = high ceiling made out of glass

am I the only who thinks that Greg Hardy is gonna become a contender in a couple of years? Dude has a serious mean streak and good enough striking skills

He's explosive and is the type of fighter that the soyboys hate. If he really dedicates himself to getting better he could easily make his way up the rankings. Hope he does, I find his fights exciting

Back