Greg "A-Level Athlete" Hardy is the future of MMA

Fedor has much more wear and tear on his body though. He did Sambo and military service his entire life year round. Mitrione just did football which is tough but there is a long off season.
Sure but its very telling when a guy can join a sport in his 30s (after his career) and destroy a life long veteran

It's time you guys understand this man isn't just another can. He isn't Matt Shitrion or Brendan Job(ber). You guys think that these guys don't have fighter mentalities or that they can't be successful, well like I said two NFL rejects founds success in MMA and Schaubs career was such a joke he transitioned to stand up perfectly. I respect these guys four putting their brain cells on the line but they aren't a-level. Randy Couture wasn't even A-Level. Yoel Romero was a good amateur wrestler but what's his 40 time? Can he hit another fast dude in open field? I doubt it. Greg Hardy beat E L I T E tackles in his day. He's young, he's a freak. Jon Jones can't even dunk a basketball. It's time to wake up. Greg Hardy on coke is 500x the athlete Jonny is. Greg Hardy gonna beat Stipe easier than his ex girlfriend.

Honestly, this is the worst post I have ever seen on Sherdog.. by far. How did people become so delusional that they bought into the A level athlete thing? Last night proved that there are better athletes in MMA than all the other major sports. Absolute failure on Hardy's part, and yours for making this post. Very embarrassing.

Back