Greg "A-Level Athlete" Hardy is the future of MMA

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's time you guys understand this man isn't just another can. He isn't Matt Shitrion or Brendan Job(ber). You guys think that these guys don't have fighter mentalities or that they can't be successful, well like I said two NFL rejects founds success in MMA and Schaubs career was such a joke he transitioned to stand up perfectly. I respect these guys four putting their brain cells on the line but they aren't a-level. Randy Couture wasn't even A-Level. Yoel Romero was a good amateur wrestler but what's his 40 time? Can he hit another fast dude in open field? I doubt it. Greg Hardy beat E L I T E tackles in his day. He's young, he's a freak. Jon Jones can't even dunk a basketball. It's time to wake up. Greg Hardy on coke is 500x the athlete Jonny is. Greg Hardy gonna beat Stipe easier than his ex girlfriend.

Mitrione beat MMA goat Fedor. Hardy is better than mitrione. It's scary thought. RIP Werdum, nganou, black beast

I predict USADA ko's him before he gets anywhere.

This hype train derailment will be glorious. But JUST had his pro debut, let's build him slowly, no way he's top ten after that one KO.

Fun fact: there's a reason they gave Hardy an opponent with long hair.

It's time you guys understand this man isn't just another can. He isn't Matt Shitrion or Brendan Job(ber). You guys think that these guys don't have fighter mentalities or that they can't be successful, well like I said two NFL rejects founds success in MMA and Schaubs career was such a joke he transitioned to stand up perfectly. I respect these guys four putting their brain cells on the line but they aren't a-level. Randy Couture wasn't even A-Level. Yoel Romero was a good amateur wrestler but what's his 40 time? Can he hit another fast dude in open field? I doubt it. Greg Hardy beat E L I T E tackles in his day. He's young, he's a freak. Jon Jones can't even dunk a basketball. It's time to wake up. Greg Hardy on coke is 500x the athlete Jonny is. Greg Hardy gonna beat Stipe easier than his ex girlfriend.

also an a level scum bag.

so how does a 40 yard dash matter in a mma fight. what does yoel payting football when he not a football player.

how does dunking a basketball matter in a mma cage. as much as jon jones hater I am cause he a ped cheated loser. you are talking apples and oranges.

lets see how greg hardy would do vs matt mattrone in a batter of football players.

sp far greg hardy not fought any one ufc level of fighter.

also an a level scum bag.

so how does a 40 yard dash matter in a mma fight. what does yoel payting football when he not a football player.

how does dunking a basketball matter in a mma cage. as much as jon jones hater I am cause he a ped cheated loser. you are talking apples and oranges.

lets see how greg hardy would do vs matt mattrone in a batter of football players.

sp far greg hardy not fought any one ufc level of fighter.

Athleticism = physical ability

We measure it in categories

If they don't directly translate over they still have a higher aptitude

must be hard to think this much

This is already more annoying that the whole platinum nation bs.

Let him train and get some experience before proclaiming him a future goat

This is already more annoying that the whole platinum nation bs.

Let him train and get some experience before proclaiming him a future goat

Platinum is a meme though, Greg Hardy is for real.

Platinum is a meme though, Greg Hardy is for real.

No, he's not.

He's beating nobodies like everyone does at the start of his career. Until he starts fighting guys who fight back we don't know how good he is.

Put him there with black beast at this stage of his career and all that a-level athletics won't mean shit

There is no such thing as A level athlete it's 2018 athletes are sport specific and train based on the sport. Football is just a sport that translates well to MMA HW division because it's a contact sport with a lot of speed and power.

Hopefully they don't rush him along too fast. If they bring him along slowly, he certainly appears to have what it takes to reach the top levels of the HW division.

If "A level athlete" were a real thing, Hardy would certainly be in that category. But so would Yoel and Jon Jones, they're top of the foodchain freak athletes as well. Both of Jon's brothers are in the NFL and if Jon decided to focus on football exclusively from a young age he'd be there as well.

Hopefully they don't rush him along too fast. If they bring him along slowly, he certainly appears to have what it takes to reach the top levels of the HW division.

If "A level athlete" were a real thing, Hardy would certainly be in that category. But so would Yoel and Jon Jones, they're top of the foodchain freak athletes as well. Both of Jon's brothers are in the NFL and if Jon decided to focus on football exclusively from a young age he'd be there as well.

They def aren’t going to build him slowly.. they will fast track him with how old and garbage the heavy weight division is

Give him Darren Till. If he can beat that welterweight than he deserves some credit.

Back