Greens+ and V8 fusion

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by joshetc, Mar 23, 2008.

1. joshetc

joshetc butthole hurts from teh gay

I just wanted to let everyone that was having issues with the taste of greens+ know that wild berry burst + pomegranate & blueberry V8 fusion is damn tasty.

2. NE-PATRIOTS888

NE-PATRIOTS888 Yellow Belt

I have been thinking about throwing some v8 into my morning shake. I think I will give that a shot.

3. physicaltherapy

physicaltherapy Blue Belt

I used to drink a lot of V8 a couple of years ago. All I remembered was that it had a crapload of sodium.

4. joshetc

Yeh, they have a low sodium kind too now. Also v8 fusion has like 220mg of sodium I think. I am putting my morning creatine in there too. Sodium is supposed to improve uptake of creatine.

5. Graver

Graver Blue Belt

does it mix ok? i tried mixing greens+ with carrot/orange juice and it was clumpy after a lot of stirring :(

6. joshetc

Yeh, it mixes well. I thought about that before I tried it and went with 12oz of juice. Normally they recommend 8oz of water on the bottle. I did use a blender bottle, though, so that is probably something to consider. I pretty much use those for anything that needs to be mixed, since it is so damn convenient.