Greenpeace crew in 'shock' in Russian jails

It was even better than that iirc the Russians set the pirates adrift at sea in the middle of nowhere on an inflatable raft with no navigational equipment lol

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Back in the 80's, a Middle Eastern terrorist group made the silly decision to kidnap 3 Russians from the local Embassy. They killed one of them and dumped his body.

The KGB responded by kidnapping the brother of the terrorist group's leader. Then they sent him back. In pieces. Attached to the...remains was a note,

"If you don't release the hostages - this is just the beginning."

The two Russians were released unharmed 24 hours later.

Hasn't Greenpeace ever recruited disgruntled military types? I am sure there are plenty of people in the military who love to join up with an org like Greenpeace, thinking they get to do Captain Planet Ops, and save the enviro. Its like a movie.

If Greenpeace is going to mess with certain countries, they need the right personnel.

Hasn't Greenpeace ever recruited disgruntled military types? I am sure there are plenty of people in the military who love to join up with an org like Greenpeace, thinking they get to do Captain Planet Ops, and save the enviro. Its like a movie.

If Greenpeace is going to mess with certain countries, they need the right personnel.

Bad idea. Any attempt by ex-Military types to use force against the Russians would be met with an overwhelming response.

LMAO. The vegan girl will eat what they feed her eventually. I also LOL'd at the quote of Russia being a demcratic government. Haha, to funny.

You don't fuck with those gangsters.

This guy gets it. Russia is a Mafia State. Pissing them off is not conducive to a long and happy life.:eek:

great idea, instead of being arrested and spending some time in prison, your plan gets them all fucking killed.

Haven't met any ex military who share Greenpeace's values.

Bad idea. Any attempt by ex-Military types to use force against the Russians would be met with an overwhelming response.

Any attempt by anyone will be met with swift and deadly force by the Russians. If anyone can take it, I just think people with military experience can handle it better.

Why did they board the Russian ship????

I actullay think it's cool/funny how they troll the Japanese Whalers as I absolutely despise Whaling....but to bother an oil drilling ship seems ridiculous.

But the way the harass the hell out of the Whalers is awesome. All the power to them.

Any attempt by anyone will be met with swift and deadly force by the Russians. If anyone can take it, I just think people with military experience can handle it better.

The only thing they'd do "better" is tell the civilians not to be so fucking stupid when they said they were going to board a Russian ship.:rolleyes:

Haven't met any ex military who share Greenpeace's values.

Not their values but how about their sense of adventure, and pulling off some wild and dangerous stunts? As the way the economy is, and how I keep hearing infantry types usually cannot get the most glamorous civilian jobs a lot of times. They are probably bored to death as a mall cop, or some security job.

Greenpeace needs to learn some recruiting skills.

For example, a few days ago, there was a thread about an ex-special forces guy who formed a wet works team, got arrested, and is trying to push blame off himself by stating it is the only skill he has, and he needs to earn a living some how.

I think Greenpeace needs to team up with Hammas, Al Qaeda, Somali pirates or the like for some training

Bullying peaceful but misguided Japanese whalers hasn't really prepared them for other causes they want to make a mark on -need to step their game.

.....I'm being facetious.....

Not their values but how about their sense of adventure, and pulling off some wild and dangerous stunts? As the way the economy is, and how I keep hearing infantry types usually cannot get the most glamorous civilian jobs a lot of times. They are probably bored to death as a mall cop, or some security job.

Greenpeace needs to learn some recruiting skills.

For example, a few days ago, there was a thread about an ex-special forces guy who formed a wet works team, got arrested, and is trying to push blame off himself by stating it is the only skill he has, and he needs to earn a living some how.

yes i'm sure an ex paratrooper wants to work beside a Vegan greenpeace chick..... he would kill himself or all of them within a week.

I think Greenpeace needs to team up with Hammas, Al Qaeda, Somali pirates or the like for some training

Bullying peaceful but misguided Japanese whalers hasn't really prepared them for other causes they want to make a mark on -need to step their game.

.....I'm being facetious.....

i think they need to re-hire Stan Marsh.

Greenpeace should hire Brian Fellow for these kinds of missions

Several non-smoking activists also complain of being placed in cells with chain-smokers.

A young Finnish female activist is a vegan and unable to eat prison food, Paikacheva said, adding that prison officials had denied her request for vitamins to be delivered to her.

Gold

Next they'll want non-alcoholic drinking water or something

Unless she has a life-threatening medical condition, she is not "unable" to eat prison food. She's unwilling. Or in other words, she's not hungry enough.

I admire some of the stuff Greenpeace does, but they went Full Retard when they poked the Bear with a sharp stick.:rolleyes:

"A young Finnish female activist is a vegan and unable to eat prison food, Paikacheva said, adding that prison officials had denied her request for vitamins to be delivered to her. "

Lmao.

probably expected yoga classes twice a week too

Back