Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm still confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

His hockey loving son nearly as big as his dad.

tom-brady.png

2FF5B59A00000578-3392080-image-a-14_1452379950656.jpg

So Matt decided FG while Rodgers wanted to go for it. Wtf. Somebody needs to hit him with a shovel to knock some stupid out of him.

I thought all those dudes on tv were fucking brain dead when they called for gb to trade rodgers for a kings ransom. now....they may have been right. arguably the greatest arm talent of all time and one ring.

Rodgers isn't the GM or the coaching staff. GB is a.garbage level org bailed out by HOF QB play for decades.

Fuck you GB. Love you guys here. I'm done. Peace.

What a bummer. Two back to back 13-3 seasons with and back to back NFC Championship appearances are nothing to shake a stick at though.

Rodgers isn't the GM or the coaching staff. GB is a.garbage level org bailed out by HOF QB play for decades.

Fuck you GB. Love you guys here. I'm done. Peace.

I'm calling it now:

Jordan Love will be Matt Ryan in 2 years and GB's FO will finally get a legitimate team around their franchise QB and win back to back SB's.

I'm calling it now:

Jordan Love will be Matt Ryan in 2 years and GB's FO will finally get a legitimate team around their franchise QB and win back to back SB's.
I wish I had your optimism. :)

Strongly disagree with Rodgers not having a good team around him this year, though. They should have won and choked, some of the best players (Jones, Adams) and units (O-Line) made mistakes and/or played bad overall, well, and then we have Kevin King.

I thought the same thing last year but he's still here.
The tragic thing is...he called one of his better games. They were pretty good on 1st and 2nd down and then players constantly shit the bed on third and long, whether it was King, Redmond, Sullivan or whoever.

BUT: That call before halftime was one of the worst of the entire season in any game, only rivaled by the Raiders/Jets end of the game call by the (then fired) Jets DC. Coupled with the defense not playing up to their supposed talent level and LaFleur not loving him anyway...he should be gone now.

Andy Herman - One of my biggest concerns with today's loss? The hangover. You could tell just how devastated LaFleur, Rodgers & the team were from this loss. Yes it's in the moment, but these types of loses can have a hangover affect even into the next season. MLF has his work cut out for him.

I would say they were still hungover from last year's loss. It didn't seem that they were ready to play at the start of the game.

I'd like to see the Packers bring Jim Leonhard in as defensive coordinator.

What a bummer. Two back to back 13-3 seasons with and back to back NFC Championship appearances are nothing to shake a stick at though.

Many teams fans would give their right arm to even make it into the playoffs. In the end there is only one winner each season and all of the other teams are losers.

1-4 in nfccg. hes the common denominator here. everyone pissing on king when its rodgers who ultimately choked the game away. pretty telling to me now why they drafted love.

A year ago, the dudes in your avatar were considered chokers for losing in the finals and conference finals numerous times in the last decade including the most humiliating 4-0 sweep of a #1 seeded team in the history of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back