Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm still confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sure starting to feel that way. The field goal decision was awful, but I also can't understand why A-Rod didn't tuck the ball in and run for a TD when there was absolutely no one in front of him.

Yeah. It hurts. He saw it last week, but just didn’t see it today.

He should be drawn and quartered.

There were a few suspect early no calls. And a few real shitty drops by our shit tier receivers. And our defense didn’t wake up until the second half.

This game was decided by a small handful of plays.

We need a second and third corner. We need a second and third receiver.
Bucs had TONS of drops as well to be fair.

Just copy this from the other thread:

Wasn't just one play that lost the game.

- constantly gave up 3rd and longs
- Rodgers pick
- King cleanly beaten twice for TDs + that playcall on 4th and 3 with 8 seconds left
- both OTs getting embarrassed
- Aaron Jones fumble
- Rodgers not running there

etc.

They all choked badly and threw away a winnable game.

--------------

Refs let them hold all day, including before the Rodgers pick, but at least they did it in a clever way UNLIKE FUCKING KEVIN KING. That this wasn't even close to the worst play of him today, probably not even Top 5 (as he got cooked on drops as well), shows how fucking garbage he was.

What DBs are FAs this year not named Kevin King?

Bucs had TONS of drops as well to be fair.

Just copy this from the other thread:

Wasn't just one play that lost the game.

- constantly gave up 3rd and longs
- Rodgers pick
- King cleanly beaten twice for TDs + that playcall on 4th and 3 with 8 seconds left
- both OTs getting embarrassed
- Aaron Jones fumble
- Rodgers not running there

etc.

They all choked badly and threw away a winnable game.

--------------

Refs let them hold all day, including before the Rodgers pick, but at least they did it in a clever way UNLIKE FUCKING KEVIN KING. That this wasn't even close to the worst play of him today, probably not even Top 5 (as he got cooked on drops as well), shows how fucking garbage he was.

We missed Bahk today for sure

Did special teams make a single impact play this entire season?

Pettine should be fired for allowing a TD with 8 seconds left

giphy.gif

Fucking LOL at the Packers finally getting a home NFC Championship and they still fucking lose.

They are the Detroit Lions of the NFC championship games.

not watching anymore until rodgers is gone. elite level choke artist.
And nobody will care if youre honestly pinning that loss on Rodgers “choking” when he didn’t have a bad game and several players were far worse

Last edited:
And nobody will care if youre honestly pinning that loss on Rodgers “choking” when he didn’t have a bad game and several players were far worse
1-4 in nfccg. hes the common denominator here. everyone pissing on king when its rodgers who ultimately choked the game away. pretty telling to me now why they drafted love.

He should be drawn and quartered.

There were a few suspect early no calls. And a few real shitty drops by our shit tier receivers. And our defense didn’t wake up until the second half.

This game was decided by a small handful of plays.

We need a second and third corner. We need a second and third receiver.

2021 Packers will be 11 - 5 and lose in the WC round.

Meanwhile MVS has a flawless game while the world collapses all around him, gotta love the irony

Just too many mistakes, exactly what I said they couldn’t do before the game. Safe to say King will not be brought back, hopefully Pettine as well

Also a belated RIP to Ted Thompson, Outside a few years with the Seahawks as Holmgren’s right hand man he worked for the Packers since 1992. Thanks for everything. Heaven just drafted a middle round steal from an obscure college

1-4 in nfccg. hes the common denominator here. everyone pissing on king when its rodgers who ultimately choked the game away. pretty telling to me now why they drafted love.

I will play devils advocate:

Matt Ryan and Jared Goff both got to a SB in their second season in the Shanahan offense.

@Gregolian For teams post-2000, the Packers have to have the most playoff games for a team without multiple Super Bowls, right?

Only team that I would think would be remotely close is the Colts. I'm pretty sure the Packers have played the most playoff games of any team outside of the Pats in that time period.

Meanwhile MVS has a flawless game while the world collapses all around him, gotta love the irony

Just too many mistakes, exactly what I said they couldn’t do before the game. Safe to say King will not be brought back, hopefully Pettine as well

Also a belated RIP to Ted Thompson, Outside a few years with the Seahawks as Holmgren’s right hand man he worked for the Packers since 1992. Thanks for everything. Heaven just drafted a middle round steal from an obscure college

Happy for MVS. That's pretty much it. Tonyan and Marcedes were great too.

I will play devils advocate:

Matt Ryan and Jared Goff both got to a SB in their second season in the Shanahan offense.
I can't help it man. year after year or disappointment. king had a terrible first half but God damn Brady threw two picks in a row and rodgers did what he does in crunch time. he blew it. always waiting for the perfect window. plus he had mvs open and threw it outta bounds. hes always been more concerned about his pretty boy stats than winning ball games.

@Gregolian For teams post-2000, the Packers have to have the most playoff games for a team without multiple Super Bowls, right?

Only team that I would think would be remotely close is the Colts. I'm pretty sure the Packers have played the most playoff games of any team outside of the Pats in that time period.
Pats, Steelers, Pack, MAYBE the Colts and that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back