Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm still confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see 46 do a Ric Flair flop on his tackle attempt?

Keep standing on their throat.

ok, maybe I’m off the cut him wagon but I’m firmly on the WTF wagon with him.

It's like Adams was for a couple of years until he started catching passes.

Another one of those wins that still make me uneasy about this team because the 49ers were missing so many starters.

I saw someone say he isn’t a top 10 receiver on Twitter and when someone else said he’s in the conversation for top guy asked when Julio, Ridley, Godwin, and Nuk retired.

Im sure those four would do bonkers numbers with Rodgers too but Adams doesn’t get the credit he rightfully deserves.

I saw someone say he isn’t a top 10 receiver on Twitter and when someone else said he’s in the conversation for top guy asked when Julio, Ridley, Godwin, and Nuk retired.

Im sure those four would do bonkers numbers with Rodgers too but Adams doesn’t get the credit he rightfully deserves.

He doesn't. But fortunately the narrative is starting to shift to him being a top 5 guy now.

He doesn't. But fortunately the narrative is starting to shift to him being a top 5 guy now.
Agreed. I hope Lazard can keep doing what he looked poised to do at the start of the season.

If both were heathy all year we could be looking at a double digit TD receiver tandem

I like Julio but Adams has been so much more clutch and consistent. And that's saying a lot. Ridley may be better than adams in a few years but Adams is out performing him with two less games played. The only guy I'd rather have is Hopkins right now.

I like Julio but Adams has been so much more clutch and consistent. And that's saying a lot. Ridley may be better than adams in a few years but Adams is out performing him with two less games played. The only guy I'd rather have is Hopkins right now.
I could see an argument for maybe Godwin as well as he has field stretching ability the Packers are missing, at least consistently but his injury issues this year is worrying

On that note

#Packers made a run at #Texans WR Will Fuller this week, but that wasn’t the only standout they offered a mid-round pick for. Source said they attempted to trade for #Giants DT Dalvin Tomlinson, tho NYG resisted dealing the captain even though he’s in the final year of his deal.

Sounds like they made a legit effort but two teams that are fully in the “stop the bleeding restock to draft” mode were greedy

On that note

#Packers made a run at #Texans WR Will Fuller this week, but that wasn’t the only standout they offered a mid-round pick for. Source said they attempted to trade for #Giants DT Dalvin Tomlinson, tho NYG resisted dealing the captain even though he’s in the final year of his deal.

Sounds like they made a legit effort but two teams that are fully in the “stop the bleeding restock to draft” mode were greedy
At least they know the weaknesses, it is frustrating that they never "go for it" like other teams, but people often ignore that these teams mostly fail anyway and usually also overpay.

Texcans don't have their first and second round pick in the upcoming draft, but they already have two 4ths and expect at least a 4th as comp pick (the year after) if Fuller leaves in FA so the pressure wasn't there for them.

Normally, the sports pundits will seemingly excuse everything Brady or Wilson do while ripping Rodgers a new one for minor mistakes.

This morning at least htough, Shannon Sharpe tore Brady a new one, and it felt so good to watch LOL.

"To say he struggled is a slap in the face to struggling"

Can we also stop the Wilson MVP talks? He's had two games with like 4 turnovers.

Normally, the sports pundits will seemingly excuse everything Brady or Wilson do while ripping Rodgers a new one for minor mistakes.

This morning at least htough, Shannon Sharpe tore Brady a new one, and it felt so good to watch LOL.

"To say he struggled is a slap in the face to struggling"

Can we also stop the Wilson MVP talks? He's had two games with like 4 turnovers.

I don't get why Wilson is getting the buzz but not Josh Allen.

To me, I'd say the MVP's are:

1. Josh Allen
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Rustle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back