Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm still confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't really want Gute breaking the bank for a WR. Gute really wanted Snacks and he eventually got him. Back in 2018 he really wanted Robinson but he wanted to go to Chicago, lol. Something tells me Gute is gonna try again to get him.

Getting a guy like Robinson would be the perfect vet to pair with Davante for however long Rodgers has left in GB. I say draft a WR early in next years draft and he can end up being Love's guy.

I'd be all for it and then drafting heavy defense.

Rookie WR is a waste of a pick with Rodgers nearing the end of his tenure here in GB. Or at least, that's how Gute is looking at it.
Packers fielded the #1 offense this season and people still bitch about this smh :D

Anyone expecting them to break the bank for a #2 WR while the cap is going down is setting himself up for disapointment. Maybe trade up for one in the draft.

Sternberger is a back from his concussion but a healthy scratch, tough scene for him. Keke sadly still out with a concussion, Josh Jackson a healthy scratch again.

Why not run the giant rookie at least once down there?

Three passes off the hands of receivers that drive. All a bit off though.

This offense against this defense.

kdacilqhurr21.jpg

They looked confused. Like they needed a time out on defense to get situated. Embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back