Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm still confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main things that the Packers have looked for in the players they sign is character. They seem to value character over ability and often good character allows a player to raise their level of play. The Packers have had many high character players through the years and unfortunately they can't keep all of them because they deserve to make more money. Other teams see the value in these players and offer them more than the Packers can pay.
If the fucking Chiefs have $53 in salary cap space and STILL manage to sign Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce, and Frank Clark the Packers can figure out how to get King, Jones or Williams, and Tonyan to stick around (can't remember LInsley's contract status).

So, Saleh and Mike LaFleur are going to the Jets, no LaFleur bros for the Packers if Hackett leaves for a HC gig.

I think it’s for the best

you want coaches that will question a HC, not fall in place
I hope Hackett sticks around though. I was "eh" on the hire initially but right now I am liking what I see.

I think it’s for the best

you want coaches that will question a HC, not fall in place
Yeah maybe it wouldn't have worked anyway, no one knows. Hope Hackett stays.

I've been on holidays the last week and it has been dragging, which has been a good thing, lol.

Savor every moment though. Road to the SB starts now!

No thanks. I would not want this loose cannon in GB.

Give me Allen Robinson if the Bears don't re-sign him, or my boy Odell for a 4th rounder.

Give me Allen Robinson if the Bears don't re-sign him, or my boy Odell for a 4th rounder.

Wish Golladay was a possibility but it sounds like he wants elite WR money.

Packers should give all their picks for the 1st pick, imagine Smith and Adams lined up, it would be a for sure super bowl trip next year just with the team we already have

Wish Golladay was a possibility but it sounds like he wants elite WR money.

Yeah, I don't really want Gute breaking the bank for a WR. Gute really wanted Snacks and he eventually got him. Back in 2018 he really wanted Robinson but he wanted to go to Chicago, lol. Something tells me Gute is gonna try again to get him.

Getting a guy like Robinson would be the perfect vet to pair with Davante for however long Rodgers has left in GB. I say draft a WR early in next years draft and he can end up being Love's guy.

Packers should give all their picks for the 1st pick, imagine Smith and Adams lined up, it would be a for sure super bowl trip next year just with the team we already have

Rookie WR is a waste of a pick with Rodgers nearing the end of his tenure here in GB. Or at least, that's how Gute is looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back