Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm still confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gregolian Sterling Sharpe officially out of the Hall of Fame. His 20 year window expired.

https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/news/sharpe-picked-for-hall-of-very-good

Meanwhile, Calvin Johnson, Reggie Wayne, and Torry Holt are already finalists? Sharpe had more First Team All-Pro selections than any of them, more seasons leading the league in receptions than all of them combined, as many seasons leading the league in TD receptions as all combined.

IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. Like...how did these goofs on the HOF committee missing this?

I agree that Sharpe more than deserves to be in the HOF, but I heard that the guy is an asshole if it makes you feel any better. Steve Mariucci is from the area (he was actually the quarterback at the University here) and puts on this celebrity golf outing for charity in the town I live in.

I know some people that work at the hotel and a couple of the bars that he went out to when he was in town. Everybody I talked to that was around him said that he was a dick and treated all of the help like shit. He was an asshole to anybody that tried to approach him.

I found this to be disappointing as I remember him carrying himself kind of humble when he was a player. He was always one of my favorite Packers too. Maybe he was just having a bad day or something.

Last edited:
We’re going to make sweet, sweet love to St Looey.

CAN’T WAIT

So my only worry,if Ramsey locks down davante ,and Rodgers doesn’t look elsewhere

Last edited:
It's going to be a good test, mostly because of their defense and they also have some good playmakers on offense that could do damage. Rams are very up and down / hit or miss, they can beat anyone on their day but also manage to lose to teams like the Jets when they aren't bringing their a-game. Goof should also be terrible in the cold.

Overall an interesting, but absolutely beatable opponent. If they can't beat the Rams at home, they deserve to go out anyway.

Tae will get his. He's not mentally weak like DK.

And man, I've talked shit about Gute probably the most on here, but the man is putting in some work for this SB run. He got both Snacks and Veldheer at the most crucial time. Big time moves, indeed.

That's in the nfl thread but came here first to see if it was posted. Love the pickup.

Tae will get his. He's not mentally weak like DK.

And man, I've talked shit about Gute probably the most on here, but the man is putting in some work for this SB run. He got both Snacks and Veldheer at the most crucial time. Big time moves, indeed.

I recall there were many injuries and replacements in the last Superbowl winning season too.

Veldheer has covid. Hopefully he didn't infect anyone.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/p...522993&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

Read it. It’s lengthy but worth a read.

Gute, you better fucking re-sign this man.

One of the main things that the Packers have looked for in the players they sign is character. They seem to value character over ability and often good character allows a player to raise their level of play. The Packers have had many high character players through the years and unfortunately they can't keep all of them because they deserve to make more money. Other teams see the value in these players and offer them more than the Packers can pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back