Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Packers just went G, C, G lol

Finally some offensive linemen but still;
76f5fc8832f18ec547329d223b7de0a9.jpg

usa_today_13833480.0.jpg

All I've heard over the last 6 months is how deep the WR class was. And rodgahhhhs gets nothing. Cool.

Slow receivers who can't catch. Neat.

They must really have bought into the Funchess hype.... from like 3 years ago

C'mon hoping for no wr's just for shits at this point

You got your wish. I feel sorry for Love. If he has a chance to develop, it might be without the coach and GM that drafted him if the Packers collapse for the next two years.

Meanwhile, the Vikings got a real quarterback in Nate Stanley in the 7th round with the pick the Packers started with.

You got your wish. I feel sorry for Love. If he has a chance to develop, it might be without the coach and GM that drafted him if the Packers collapse for the next two years.

Meanwhile, the Vikings got a real quarterback in Nate Stanley in the 7th round with the pick the Packers started with.
And Anthony gordon of the Cougars went undrafted.

Maybe were going all in for AB?

This draft. What the fuck.

The "there's a reason Gute is a GM and you're not" fans are infuriating. Same group that said "in TT we trust" as he destroyed the roster.

The "there's a reason Gute is a GM and you're not" fans are infuriating. Same group that said "in TT we trust" as he destroyed the roster.

I'm usually a "wait and see" but these won't move the needle. Yeah it'd be nice to have a good backup for Rodgers if he goes down, but I don't see Love winning a ring if Rodgers goes down. Not with this team. I'd rather wait until Rodgers is done or close to being done to spend a first round pick.

Yup and they only realized what uncle ted did to the team recently

Yeah but the "I know more than the pros" fans are equally so lmao. Same group that says TT was a bad GM despite him having the best record in the NFC during his tenure and a superbowl championship. I'm sure you guys would do better lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back