Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to be at least competitive next Sunday night against the Saints. I'm not conceding a loss, but the way they got their shit pushed in against the Niners last season (twice) they gotta at least show everyone they can give anyone in the NFC a run for their money.

they haven’t won in the dome in years ,at least the crowd won’t be a factor

They have to be at least competitive next Sunday night against the Saints. I'm not conceding a loss, but the way they got their shit pushed in against the Niners last season (twice) they gotta at least show everyone they can give anyone in the NFC a run for their money.
They have to force the team into a passing game script.

If the Saints can just run Kamara down their throats all day that will be a problem.

They have to force the team into a passing game script.

If the Saints can just run Kamara down their throats all day that will be a problem.

Yeah, it`s gonna be a problem unless Clark is out there or if Pettine finally gets his head out of his ass.

Hoping for a shootout and not GB playing from behind the entire time.

Anybody got a gif of when lafleur called a timeout when Godgers was about to throw a TD at the end of the play clock?

He looks over at the sideline and says "FUCK"

Anybody got a gif of when lafleur called a timeout when Godgers was about to throw a TD at the end of the play clock?

He looks over at the sideline and says "FUCK"

Closest thing I could find:

Barr out for the season.
HQFVF3W.gif

The Saints defense didn't look good tonight, especially against the run. Their offense also looked poor and Brees was off. Difficult to tell how good any team is at this point.

The Saints defense didn't look good tonight, especially against the run. Their offense also looked poor and Brees was off. Difficult to tell how good any team is at this point.
This was preseason week 2 anyways.

They never perform in that dome ,but with no crowd very good feeling going into tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back