Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers a little low on that throw.

Looks like Cousins has thrown 3 interceptions today.

Meanwhile Trubisky throws a terrible pass on 4th and one that bounces off the receiver and right into the hands of one of his linemen to get the first down.

Who made the first down before the TD? Stream went down lol.

Lol i can't remember

Time to call this game. Don't want anyone else getting hurt

Where’s the Gary bust crowd at today
We were all besides ourselves on draft night, I still remember it. Everyone just said he's gonna be a bust and people ran with it. Dude has frakish athletic ability and (unlike others said) the work ethic to learn the other stuff he didn't have to learn in college.

Gary bless. AJ Dillon bless, lol at that last run, BOIST!!!

Am drunk, am happy.

Davante get healthy pls.

Next week is gonna be the litmus test. Even if Michael Thomas is out, the Saints are gonna bring it.

For now, it's great to have back to back 40 burgers on divisional rivals. Cheers, brothers!

Ryan-Reynolds-Drooling-Reaction-Gif.gif

85 pts and 1000 yds the last 2 games, and you still feel they could have more because they’ve had quite a few drops

next week will be tough, next 2 games will test the defense. Hopefully keep it rolling

I love Aaron Jones and hope he’s here for a long time

They have to be at least competitive next Sunday night against the Saints. I'm not conceding a loss, but the way they got their shit pushed in against the Niners last season (twice) they gotta at least show everyone they can give anyone in the NFC a run for their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back