Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there goes Jefferson, my favorite receiver left.

So does Rodgers wear 12 or his college number 8 when he goes to the Pats in 2021?

Just take Josh Jones now

This guy is gargantuan and athletic.... Maybe it isn't completely terrible

This guy is gargantuan and athletic.... Maybe it isn't completely terrible
He’s a power back on a cold weather team.

It’s nice but the team is in dire need of receivers and linebackers

How does this team compete for a championship in 2020 with this roster? Are they going to become a power running team now? Picking Love would have been fine if Gute got Rodgers a weapon in the second round. Unbelievable.

That too....
I know the Packers has 100 more drops than anyone else but I’m curious on the breakdown of who the main culprit of that is. Cause if it’s MVS and GMo it feels like Lazard, Kumerow, and St Brown have likely replaced MVS on the depth chart

This dude is built like Henry but with a bigger vertical. I've watched nothing from him but even if this guy is like Lacy in that he's a hard-hitting rb, we won't be complaining much next season

I’m not saying I’m happy about the pick. I disagree with it but I also sorta get it

This dude is built like Henry but with a bigger vertical. I've watched nothing from him but even if this guy is like Lacy in that he's a hard-hitting rb, we won't be complaining much next season
The team has their Blount now. Blount averaged like 2 yards a carry in the first half of games with Pats.

The averaged 8 in second half’s cause he wore teams out.

Guy can probably be in at FB too when needed.

Dare teams to stack the box so they don't need to strenghten the receiver position

4D chess by Gute and LaFleur

I mean wtf else did Boston College have lol

Maybe this might shake out

This team hasn't gotten better though. D-line is still ass outside of Kenny Clark. ILB has zero depth. Kevin King probably plays 6 - 8 full games and then he will be gone in 2021. I'm not even gonna talk about the offensive side of the ball. I know we still have picks in the draft, but I'm expecting a huge regression in 2020.

This team hasn't gotten better though. D-line is still ass outside of Kenny Clark. ILB has zero depth. Kevin King probably plays 6 - 8 full games and then he will be gone in 2021. I'm not even gonna talk about the offensive side of the ball. I know we still have picks in the draft, but I'm expecting a huge regression in 2020.
Granted its almost impossible not to regress from 13-3 and making the NFCCG, but yeah I would def say that its hard to feel as good about this offseason as we did about the last one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back