Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Discussion in 'Sports Bar' started by Gregolian, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Deffid Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while

They better pray that Lazard continues to be pretty dominant and that EQ stays healthy and plays up to his potential; first half of 2019 MVS is welcome too.

Apparently they made a "competitive" offer to Snacks in the offseason. Not sure if that is still a thing, but this and the Griffen news shows a certain willingness to still add to the roster. No idea how they would fit a middle priced FA / trade player under the cap, though.

2. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I personally would prefer they make a run at a guy like Hogan over more DL help. Clark could use another guy next to him to take some pressure off but Daniels is available and would likely be cheaper than both Snacks and Griffen and he's played with a ton of the team once before.

The team needs middle of the field guys that can break good mid ran routes to take the pressure off the deep threat guys. The team needs a talented slot receiver that allows Adams, Lazard, and whoever else to run without all the focus. Hell, even getting a consistent TE threat would do it.

Deffid likes this.
  3. Deffid Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while

They moved on from Daniels I think, would surprise me if they sign him. Clark needs some help for sure, he has to play way too many snaps, especially considering how much they will have to pay him soon.

I believe Deguara has a decent release and can get seperation on routes in the middle, Sternberger should make a step forward as well (great start...), maybe EQ can be a good slot guy.

Don't even care about the position, if they can land someone who can make a difference, that would be great. I'd even take Griffen as that would result in a nasty pass rush.

4. JackWhite Silver Belt

Can't wait for Gute to not give "his guy" skill position help in the next few years, lol.

[​IMG]

5. jefferz Gold Belt

Cook has missed more games than he's played.

Gregolian likes this.
  6. INeedARemedy GOAT

Snacks would be tremendous

Trotsky likes this.
  7. Deffid Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while

Just some fun haha

Gregolian likes this.