Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list of receivers that have had 4000 yards and 40 TDs since 2017.

Davante Adams

Oh, we’re you expecting AB, Nuk, and Thomas on this list? Lol

The list of receivers that have had 4000 yards and 40 TDs since 2017.

Davante Adams

Oh, we’re you expecting AB, Nuk, and Thomas on this list? Lol
Really weird to me how underappreciated players like Jones, Adams and even Bakh are. His route running is is so beautiful.

Really weird to me how underappreciated players like Jones, Adams and even Bakh are. His route running is is so beautiful.
TBF they get other receiver help or keep Jordy he likely isn’t dropping numbers quite like that but I hate how people act like he’s not in the upper echelon of receivers.

TBF they get other receiver help or keep Jordy he likely isn’t dropping numbers quite like that but I hate how people act like he’s not in the upper echelon of receivers.
True, but it's not like there are no other at least decent receivers out there and the other thing is, most teams just have one true number one. Despite getting most of the attention he still puts up great numbers. He's most definitely in the upper echelon and has shown it over a pretty good amount of time as well. Doesn't concern his ability or ranking, but he also is a team player and isn't a diva like other receivers.

On the basis of yards per target, I stand by my belief that Davante isn't particularly close to the top group.

Julio Jones (9.68), Adam Thielen (9.26), Michael Thomas (9.16), Amari Cooper (8.73), Steffon Diggs (8.66), Mike Evans (8.65), Odell Beckham Jr. (8.62), Keenan Allen (8.36), Deandre Hopkins (8.21), and a lot of other guys have generated substantially more yards per targets than Davante (7.48) and with lesser quarterbacks.

Like...it's pretty crazy thinking that Eli Manning and Jameis Winston can expect a full yard more per throw to Evans/OBJ than Rodgers can expect to Adams, considering Eli and Jameis were trash quarterbacks during that time and Rodgers is the GOAT. You put one of those guys (or god forbid Julio) with Rodgers? Forget about it.

For reference, Jordy's career yards per target was 9.29 and Greg Jennings' was 8.56.

Not opposed but.... how would the team pay Clark then?

I like Griffin, but I'd be pissed if we put MORE money in the Edge position when we need upgrades at OT, WR, and ILB.

Funchess opted out.

He’s had family catch the virus so I get it.

I'd prepare the noose in my garage if I thought the season was happening....

Good thing Gute properly addressed the position in the draft....

ClearcutSilentHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Sternberger and Crosby put on the corona list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back