Green Bay Packers 2019: How bad can it get?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-mcvay-kyle-shanahan-andy-reid-coaching-trees

“I think the beauty within our scheme is that you have flexibility. You’re gonna run the same stuff out of multiple personnel groupings, so it creates an illusion of complexity. It’s harder for the defense to pick up than it is for our guys.” —Matt LaFleur

I'm sure I sound like a wild eyed homer, but how much does that sound like the offensive equivalent of Pettine's "exotic" defense? The offense and defense being philosophically aligned-- ergo the team having a clear vision and identity-- really excites me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-mcvay-kyle-shanahan-andy-reid-coaching-trees

“I think the beauty within our scheme is that you have flexibility. You’re gonna run the same stuff out of multiple personnel groupings, so it creates an illusion of complexity. It’s harder for the defense to pick up than it is for our guys.” —Matt LaFleur

I'm sure I sound like a wild eyed homer, but how much does that sound like the offensive equivalent of Pettine's "exotic" defense? The offense and defense being philosophically aligned-- ergo the team having a clear vision and identity-- really excites me.

Yeah I didn't care for the hire at first. But he's been saying all the right things.

And what did he do with Henry??? Sit on him until the end of the year. If you don't see the talent on your team and use it, then you just suck. Imo.
To be fair.... Henry’s career has been showing he’s a can up until late this season with other OVs as well

Honestly, the more I've looked into MLF, watched the present, etc, the better I feel. The only concern is that he's too handsome and that might trigger Rodgers diva ego.

You know Aaron sat in on a meeting or two and had to approve. There’s no way he would stay with a coach he couldn’t stand

A first rounder for AB? I'm not the only one who doesn't want this fucker, right? I mean, I'd give up a first for Odell, dude is younger and isn't a locker room cancer like Brown.

Packers are apparently interested in the AB sweepstakes.

A first rounder for AB? I'm not the only one who doesn't want this fucker, right? I mean, I'd give up a first for Odell, dude is younger and isn't a locker room cancer like Brown.

Fuck receiver sweepstakes

Another year with MVS and ESB will help chemistry there.

Replace Cobb with Kumerow. Younger, cheaper, Rodgers likes him, faster too in the slot plus we all know only white receivers are good slot guy /sarcasm

Give Graham Cracker one more year chance with a new offensive system to see if they can start hooking up

Only free agents I want are either edge rushers or right side of the o-line lineman. MAYBE a safety

Do it!

Get that piece of crap off the Steelers.

James Campen is going to the Browns. He was the only coordinator I didn't want GB to lose.

I would take AB over ODB every day of the week. Also, AB had never been a locker room cancer until this year. Meanwhile, Odell has been a headcase since 2015.

I would take AB over ODB every day of the week. Also, AB had never been a locker room cancer until this year. Meanwhile, Odell has been a headcase since 2015.
Plus one.

But we don't need another WR1 right now, so forget it imo.

Eh, maybe if AB were a few years younger I'd be into it. It's pretty much a lesser of two evils between those two.

A tandem of Davante and AB would be lethal AF though.

Fmr Jags OC Nathaniel Hackett to be new OC in GB.

Nathaniel Hackett sounds like one of Capt Andrew Lucks subordinates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back