Green Bay Packers 2019: How bad can it get?

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have a new year and a new coach. Are you expecting big things, or baby steps? I expect improvement but 8-8 would be an improvement and not what would be considered a good year.

What do you expect?

So you expect a miracle?

@Forever Young
there are no words in the English language (nor to my knowledge, Chinese, Korean, and Ojibwe, all of which I've studied in some depth) that could express how happy this would make me

Expand upon how you studied those languages. Including English that sounds like an eclectic bunch

I expect it to be the year of Rodgers. And clean football. And no stupid mistakes on special teams.

Another bad draft, more runningback woes, and maybe a wildcard for the yoffs. Oh, and you'll ship out your best defensive player per usual.

Another bad draft, more runningback woes, and maybe a wildcard for the yoffs. Oh, and you'll ship out your best defensive player per usual.
giphy.gif

I honestly expect nothing good from LaFleur after the way he managed the Titans O, and knowing Rodgers will walk all over him.

It really depends on what he has to work with in regards to the roster. If LaFleur can ditch iso-routes and if Gute bolsters the o-line then that is a good starting point.

I actually think Rodgers and LaFleur should be able to scheme game plans together quite nicely. Probably a lot better than McCarthy and Rodgers did these past 4 years.

I honestly expect nothing good from LaFleur after the way he managed the Titans O, and knowing Rodgers will walk all over him.
Did he really REALLY have much to work with in Tennessee though?

Derrick Henry and... a Patriot cast off and mish-mash receiving corps?

It really depends on what he has to work with in regards to the roster. If LaFleur can ditch iso-routes and if Gute bolsters the o-line then that is a good starting point.

I actually think Rodgers and LaFleur should be able to scheme game plans together quite nicely. Probably a lot better than McCarthy and Rodgers did these past 4 years.

I could be wrong, I'm just not optimistic about the hire. At all. I am excited to see what happens in the draft though. Anybody know when McGinn starts his draft series?

Did he really REALLY have much to work with in Tennessee though?

Derrick Henry and... a Patriot cast off and mish-mash receiving corps?

And what did he do with Henry??? Sit on him until the end of the year. If you don't see the talent on your team and use it, then you just suck. Imo.

Obviously it's time to move on, but there's another guy that's gonna make a vertical move either this off-season or soon. Should be nice to have new blood on the staff though. They've got a ATG QB1 and a very solid receiving corps. Whoever LaFleur brings in on offense should be able to do some good things

Back