Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
Rodgers still having to play superman, and against a bottom tier defense. Aaron Jones is officially our second best wideout.

Three weeks in a row of Shepherd being a complete fucktard.
They already considered a roster move because of him this week. This is it for him I guess.

They already considered a roster move because of him this week. This is it for him I guess.

I think he completely misjudged where the ball was, seeing as he was waaaaay back on that last punt. There's no room for that type of shit come playoffs.

I think he completely misjudged where the ball was, seeing as he was waaaaay back on that last punt. There's no room for that type of shit come playoffs.
Any ILBs available from tanking teams? Kiko has already been moved....

How can they fix this defense? Without the fumble, this could well have been a loss.

You can’t tackle a guy without your arms, they just tried to tackle with a helmet, that never works

They try to hit with a helmet or shoulder and don't wrap up.

How can they fix this defense? Without the fumble, this could well have been a loss.
Send them to Seattle’s practice for a week to learn how to tackle.

or ship in a rugby team

Send them to Seattle’s practice for a week to learn how to tackle.

or ship in a rugby team
Tackling is obviously a big problem, too many big gains due to poor tackling. I get that sometimes it is hard and missing a tackle can happen, but with the Packers defense it definitely happens too often. The lack of quality at ILB is hurting the whole defense, but there isn't really an option to correct that right now, unless someone is willing to trade a good ILB at the deadline, kinda doubt it tho. IMO they are really missing Raven Greene and Ibraheim Campbell, two guys who can play that hybrid LB/S role which would also allow Amos to play his actual position more, instead of helping out at ILB AND it would allow Pettine to play our rather bad safeties less.
Jackson and Burks looking like busts doesn't help either, not sure if I would give up on them yet, but they have a rough season so far.

As for yesterday, the Chiefs have tons of talent on offense even without Mahomes. Especially their speed worried Pettine I think. Seemed like they played a little softer and deeper to at least avoid the huge ass gains, but they gave up too many 20-30 yard gains. Obviously the fumble helped, but they held them to 7 points and 4,4 yards per play in the second half, so that is a little positive from yesterday.

Also credit to LaFleur, who adjusted at halftime and these loooong drives in the second half really stole the game and helped out our defense as well.

Lol Rodgers will have to do his magic AGAIN to bail out this shitty team. Man, this doesn't look promising this year.

Lol... We are halfway through the season and have the 2nd best record in the league. I've been a Packer fan since I reached the age of reason in the 80's, but we have to have one of the most spoiled fan bases :D

I can admit that there has been some ugly wins, but they are still finding a way to stay on top. The only shitty team we've played so far was Denver and they are a lot better than what their record shows.

Lol... We are halfway through the season and have the 2nd best record in the league. I've been a Packer fan since I reached the age of reason in the 80's, but we have to have one of the most spoiled fan bases :D

I can admit that there has been some ugly wins, but they are still finding a way to stay on top. The only shitty team we've played so far was Denver and they are a lot better than what their record shows.
GB could win the next three superb owls and the cans in this thread would still complain about missed tackles and a lackluster wr corps

GB could win the next three superb owls and the cans in this thread would still complain about missed tackles and a lackluster wr corps

I'll shit on Blake but I love this team so far. They're doing what they need to get shit done.

Lol I guess we expected few more SB titles with Rodgers. It would be a shame to end it with only one ring. Plus, defense was just plain awful last night. They did finally make that one crucial stop, so I guess that counts. And you're correct, Packers haven't really played easy teams and they keep winning.

Z's personality is so infectious. He's also clearly playing through injury and still makes plays

Think Shepherd is done. Bringing up a CB/KR to the active roster.

Think Shepherd is done. Bringing up a CB/KR to the active roster.
GOOD.

I used to always wince when Micah Hyde ran back kicks cause I thought he'd make poor decisions on WHEN to run them back sometimes but at least he wasn't a fucking liability and knew when to let them bounce/fair catch them.

Back