Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
Defense getting sliced up, pass protection sucks, LaFleur and Pettine getting out coached so far, Aaron Jones hurt, Chiefs get the ball now...urgh it does not look good

Yeah, I don't think this team is legit. I understand KC has all these weapons on offense but this is still Matt Moore. No one on offense seems to be getting open either.

I'm really curious to see what second half adjustments LaFleur makes.

Defense getting sliced up, pass protection sucks, LaFleur and Pettine getting out coached so far, Aaron Jones hurt, Chiefs get the ball now...urgh it does not look good

Yeah all of this, lol.

lol everyone jumping off the wagon in here. they will make adjustments. rodgers hasn't seen a blitz before. cut him some slack.

lol everyone jumping off the wagon in here. they will make adjustments. rodgers hasn't seen a blitz before. cut him some slack.

It's not him, these journeyman/UDFA/late round picks ain't stepping up lol.

And its fucking Matt Moore!

You can’t tackle a guy without your arms, they just tried to tackle with a helmet, that never works

Aaron jones is the best player on this team (aside godgers)

Last edited:
A third string qb who was just coaching HS football shouldn’t have allmost 300 passing yards though
this is true but all things considered once they adjusted they shut him down. kc has the best te in the game and two burners on the outside.

Back