Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
I'd be interested to see if they chase a guy like this:

And turn him into a slot receiver. He's 5'10". Edelman is 5'10", Welker was 5'8", Amendola is 5'11".

Looks like a good RB. I don't see it as a WR convert, though. Doesn't have a limby enough build.

Looks like a good RB. I don't see it as a WR convert, though. Doesn't have a limby enough build.
Packers don’t need rangy receivers though, they need a dedicated slot guy

God we've been waiting so long for that kind of aggression

The old McCarthy, get a lead and sit on it trying to run the ball seldom worked.

I didn't know that Rodgers run touchdown was called. I thought it was a pass/run option. It shows that LaFleur doesn't get caught in that forcing the run trap. The offense has to take what the defense gives it. When Rodgers is hot, you have to go with it.

That's not how you spell AJ Green's name.

giphy.gif

Don't want Anderson at all.

Apparently they don't have many picks in the next few drafts and need the cap space.

It won't happen, but it's intriguing.
They traded a bunch of picks away lately, that is true.

Deadline is soon so we will see hehe :D

Finally. Probably still in a limited role I'd think, but better than nothing at all.

This team is healthy yet Tramon is on Hill. WR is not the team's biggest need but any means

Yeah this is what NE, NO, and KC with Mahomes will do x10

Defense ain't anywhere near there yet

Holy shit, these guys need to start playing, the hell happened

Seems everyone is trying to strip the ball again, just tackle

Matt fucking Moore; slicing and dicing this defense.

Lol Rodgers will have to do his magic AGAIN to bail out this shitty team. Man, this doesn't look promising this year.

Back