Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
packers reportedly going after aj green now. for picks. god damn that would be nutts. Adams and green.
What's his contract hit going to be on the cap? Kenny Clark still has to be resigned.

What's his contract hit going to be on the cap? Kenny Clark still has to be resigned.
yeah it would be tough to retain him. probably why it's not going to happen. no in giving away picks for 8 games.

We have what appears to be a young version of Dez. His name is Lazard. Rodgers loves him

I know he’s a headcase.....

source.gif

We have what appears to be a young version of Dez. His name is Lazard. Rodgers loves him
It’s mostly only coming from Adams still not practicing.

I get the team is in a spot where they don’t need to rush him back but I still worry a tad

It’s mostly only coming from Adams still not practicing.

I get the team is in a spot where they don’t need to rush him back but I still worry a tad

Get AJ Green. I don't care if he'd pretty much be on loan. You know Bill would do it over in NE if it meant a SB berth.

LaFleur mic’d up was pretty good

Now that's a fuckin injury list, good god

I read this comment first when opening the thread and was like "fucking shit, who is on there now?!"

*Realizes it's the Chiefs*

<{jackyeah}>

Wanted those cans to be healthy honestly. It'd show what this team is truly about

I still feel like they went into the Philly game overconfident and got their asses put in place. Even if they got wrecked by KC it'd still be a point of growth for them

Wanted those cans to be healthy honestly. It'd show what this team is truly about

I still feel like they went into the Philly game overconfident and got their asses put in place. Even if they got wrecked by KC it'd still be a point of growth for them

Interested too, but I don't want to see Mahomes get injured by the Packers D a week before they play Minnesota.

Back