Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
Neither of them could jump out of the stadium and power through tacklers either. Lazard is massive, with crazy athleticism, Rodgers' trust, and has jumped past every supposed starter not named Adams

Kid's going to be in green & yellow for a long time
I also don't see this supposed sustained production of G-Mo.

The guy has been the bane of lots of fans for awhile with how inconsistent he is.

I guess we can take some solace in the fact that the Vikings are playing much like the Packers.

Allison has had sustained production that isn't dropping easy catches at the worst possible time?

Dude is so inconsistent and frustrating to watch at times. So no.

I knew they would flex the Pack vs Niners game. I think the law-firm of Smith&Smith will rattle Jimmy G in the pocket.

Could be a possible NFC Championship preview too.

Packers OLB coach Mike Smith asked if he's getting a Rolex from Preston Smith: "I just want a Super Bowl ring."

0hzpDwe.gif

Yeah, considering that the tackles WILL lose some matchups to the 9ers pass rush, 100% sure about that, this is going to be THE game where Rodgers needs to get the ball out quickly. This should be the toughest game of the year.

Neither of them could jump out of the stadium and power through tacklers either. Lazard is massive, with crazy athleticism, Rodgers' trust, and has jumped past every supposed starter not named Adams

Kid's going to be in green & yellow for a long time

He's strong, but I don't see all that much functional athleticism in terms of speed and high-pointing. Most of all, I don't see him separating all that much. He just seems like a high-quality WR4 at this point.

Idk, I hope you're right. But I saw much, much better ball skills in Boykin and see more fluidity in Geronimo.

I also don't see this supposed sustained production of G-Mo.

The guy has been the bane of lots of fans for awhile with how inconsistent he is.

It's relative of course. In two years, Lazard has one fifty yard game (5/65/1). Meanwhile, Geronimo topped that in four consecutive games last year.

I don't think either is stellar, and I suspect that if either are a top 3 receiver years down the line it will be because our offensive personnel is so lacking, but I think Geronimo is the more proven product at this point.

It's my hope that EQ jumps all of them. He showed the most upside last season imo, and I expected him to leapfrog MVS this year before he got injured.

He's strong, but I don't see all that much functional athleticism in terms of speed and high-pointing. Most of all, I don't see him separating all that much. He just seems like a high-quality WR4 at this point.

Idk, I hope you're right. But I saw much, much better ball skills in Boykin and see more fluidity in Geronimo.

It's relative of course. In two years, Lazard has one fifty yard game (5/65/1). Meanwhile, Geronimo topped that in four consecutive games last year.

I don't think either is stellar, and I suspect that if either are a top 3 receiver years down the line it will be because our offensive personnel is so lacking, but I think Geronimo is the more proven product at this point.

It's my hope that EQ jumps all of them. He showed the most upside last season imo, and I expected him to leapfrog MVS this year before he got injured.

<{monica}>

Packers OLB coach Mike Smith asked if he's getting a Rolex from Preston Smith: "I just want a Super Bowl ring."

I had a math class with mike at TECH, Great guy he would literally give me all test answers ,he somehow already had, lol

0hzpDwe.gif

Clay looks great in LA. Best he's looked since like 2012. Good for him.

For sure, but he looks explosive and flexible around the edge tonight.
He’s not playing every down in LA is he? He’s being used how the Packers used Peppers I thought.

I’m happy for the guy. Him leaving had to happen but it sucked seeing that guy leave given what he did in green and gold

Looks like Jackson and Burks really tanked it

Madison it's still an unknown entity... could become something...

Back