Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
It'd be nice if they didn't give up sustained drives so that they didn't get gassed

I knew it wouldn’t be easy but it’d be nice for the offense to sustain drives so the defense doesn’t get gassed
yeah i think they need to work on their situational play calling if you will. throwing bombs on low percentage plays when you need 5 yards is killing them.

Here comes the spoiled fans again :D It was a tight game. I'm just amped that they won. 8-2 is not a bad look.

yeah i think they need to work on their situational play calling if you will. throwing bombs on low percentage plays when you need 5 yards is killing them.
I get taking shots, you have to in order to keep defenses honest. But, Williams was almost averaging 5 yards a carry and Jones was near 9..... take what the opposition gives you?

looking at the receiving stats (couldn’t watch the game in total) but.... Lazard and Kumerow have 100% replaced MVS and Allison behind Adams insofar as how much Rodgers trusts them.

Allison and MVS have both been so thoroughly replaced I bet they’re both packaged for a draft day trade.

Getting my entire back tattooed today and missed the game. Might have to find a stream of this game.

It'd be nice if they didn't give up sustained drives so that they didn't get gassed

Why wait until the opponents get near the end zone to make a stop? Why can't they stop them in the other end of the field?

The stupid penalties just keep coming too. The offense has a delay of game coming out of a timeout.

Why wait until the opponents get near the end zone to make a stop? Why can't they stop them in the other end of the field?

The stupid penalties just keep coming too. The offense has a delay of game coming out of a timeout.

Yeah. That's on Aaron. Snapping it with 1 on the play clock or zero is fucked. He loves doing it. Why?

And he loves holding onto the ball. They need more designed plays where he releases the ball under 1 second. That combined with his off script shit would fuck defenses.

12's message to the team before the bye:

kjfss6g0v2y31.png

Lazard's gonna be around for a long time

Not sure I see it yet. How many times has a UDFA receiver with average juice been hyped up? He hasn't yet had the production of Boykin or Allison before him.

Allison has had sustained production that isn't dropping easy catches at the worst possible time?

Not sure I see it yet. How many times has a UDFA receiver with average juice been hyped up? He hasn't yet had the production of Boykin or Allison before him.
Neither of them could jump out of the stadium and power through tacklers either. Lazard is massive, with crazy athleticism, Rodgers' trust, and has jumped past every supposed starter not named Adams

Kid's going to be in green & yellow for a long time

Back