Greatness of Connor Mac

That's all fine and dandy, but the guy hasn't fought in MMA in nearly 2 years, and yet these circle jerks litter the forum daily about how awesome he is.

When he actually steps up and signs to fight in the UFC again, I will be on board and will certainly tune in.

But until then, these threads are beyond embarrassing. lol
There's no past evidence that I'm even a fan of his, and I didn't know the forum was littered with similar threads. It must speak to something if that's the case, either way...

He isnt anywhere near the GOAT talk in any division for me.

There's no past evidence that I'm even a fan of his, and I didn't know the forum was littered with similar threads. It must speak to something if that's the case, either way...

Fair enough. I can appreciate that then, and I apologize if I've unfairly lumped you in with some of the more fanatical posters regarding this subject.

Craziest thing is, I actually AM a fan of Conors when he fights.

I find his antics and fighting style to be damn fun.

It's just we get these constant threads here with a few over the top, obsessive fans who constantly say he's the GOAT, and fellate everything he does, including posting half nudes on instagram, even though the guy has been MIA from MMA for almost a couple of years. lol

One of the all time greats at 145, a little unproven at LW, I'd put him somewhere around the top 15 for all time GOAT status. Has a good resume but ultimately never defended a belt and got gifted a title shot at LW, some may say the same about DC however I feel DC is a more legit two divisional champion being he defended his LHW belt and was already solidified as a talented HW.

Fair enough. I can appreciate that then, and I apologize if I've unfairly lumped you in with some of the more fanatical posters regarding this subject.

It's just we get these constant threads here with a few over the top, obsessive fans who constantly say he's the GOAT, and fellate everything he does, including posting half nudes on instagram. lol
I get it. I would like to see him defend. He's quite the enigma in how his career has panned out. It certainly added interest to MMA at a time when ppl were getting bored perhaps.

Last edited:
I was admittedly someone who predicted that he was all bark and no bite and that as soon as he faced stiffer competition, he'd fade away into obscurity. The thing is, the guys that he's beaten are absolutely fantastic fighters and it's not a one off thing. He's beaten Aldo, Poirer, Mendez, Alvarez, and Holloway...decisively. These guys are all still worldclass fighters. He was a 2-division simultaneous champ...

He talks the talk and has truly walked the walk. At this point, where do you guys see him all time for MMA, all things considered?

conor is the goat of ducking khabib and goat of never defending and goat of being stripped of belt instead of defending it goat of holding ufc hostage..

there no way to say im wrong either as the facts are the facts.

conor is the goat of ducking khabib and goat of never defending and goat of being stripped of belt instead of defending it goat of holding ufc hostage..

there no way to say im wrong either as the facts are the facts.
He very well could be lol

Dude he left to go make $100 million. Is there one fighter in the history of the sport that would not have taken that opportunity? It was on the UFC because they allowed it to happen.

the world will never now what conor take home pay was but there no way he kept all that 100 mill

You’ll hear a lot of the following repeated: “He never defended the belt.”
“He tapped to journeyman Nate.”
“He’s a fraud”

Conor’s resume is actually really impressive, if he comes back and defeats Khabib and puts together some big wins he will have a great resume to talk about.

here one is ducking khabib and was Floyd bitch.

Conor is the greatest fighter to ever be created. The perfect formula of speed, power, and endurance. Conor is only getting better traveling the world and taking on new styles. Soon he will truly transcend not just this sport, but all of combat sports and become an icon of the world.

He talked the talk, then walked the walk, right out of defending and getting stripped, TWICE.

Walked right away from his belts.
dude you comment about "McNeverdefend" and "Juice head Jones" in every thread that has to do with them. It's these type of comments that hype up their fanboys so much - they love it. what are you trying to accomplish by hating on these guys every chance you get? Everyone knows Conor is all about money and he dropped his belts to make $100milliom and Jones Is a cheat. I respect that you have high standards for ethics and morals but i don't look to fighters to be role models and perfect people

the world will never now what conor take home pay was but there no way he kept all that 100 mill

Well that was a hell of a lot more than whatever he was going to make in the UFC. And they allowed it to happen.

He is so great that he would not defend his belt against Tony or Khabib but he was all for a fight with the much smaller Frank Edgar. Nate Diaz is 6-6 over the last 11 years and he still has the better of Conor.

Let’s see Conor fight and defeat an elite fighter that is not smaller than he is and then we can talk.

Training UFC begins with the right state of mind. Willingness to be a broke ass bum rich in Reebok gear.
Haha train UFC..that's something a sherdogger would know being around here for a while. And i bet fighters miss Condom Depot, because they probably paid more than Reebok.

Well that was a hell of a lot more than whatever he was going to make in the UFC. And they allowed it to happen.
I definitely agree with that. I will blame the UFC. I just don't think conor made was he's claiming. A large chunk had to go to the UFC, or they'd been stupid or more stupid to let him fight Floyd. If he comes back, cool. If he doesn't whatever.

One of the all time greats at 145, a little unproven at LW, I'd put him somewhere around the top 15 for all time GOAT status. Has a good resume but ultimately never defended a belt and got gifted a title shot at LW, some may say the same about DC however I feel DC is a more legit two divisional champion being he defended his LHW belt and was already solidified as a talented HW.
How can DC be a more legit 2 belt champ when he was never the real LHW champ. He never beat Jones. Conor actually beat Aldo.

You lose all credibility and "appearence of rationality" with that absurd statement

Conor is in fact the ony LEGIT UNDISPUTED double champ in UFC history

It's just we get these constant threads here with a few over the top, obsessive fans who constantly say he's the GOAT, and fellate everything he does, including posting half nudes on instagram, even though the guy has been MIA from MMA for almost a couple of years. lol
I didn't think i'd hear you say you're a fan of Conor. but I know what you're saying. You're one that likes to bust his balls about never defending, but he should have. yeah he does put on fun fights, i agree too, but his fanatical followers make me not like him.

How can DC be a more legit 2 belt champ when he was never the real LHW champ. He never beat Jones. Conor actually beat Aldo.

You lose all credibility and "appearence of rationality" with that absurd statement

Conor is in fact the ony LEGIT UNDISPUTED double champ in UFC history

It's not rocket science, As Jones was suspended he cannot fight and is unable to defend his belt so it becomes vacant, whoever won that belt is rightfully the LHW champ, what you are referring to is the lineal champ, not an undisputed champ.

Conor had no intention of ever defending the FW belt where as DC has solidified himself at LHW and beat several ranked contenders in another division. Conor left 145 as soon as the responsibility of champ was rested on his shoulders and he done the same thing at 155.

Back