Greatest Warrior in UFC History?

There's so many, I'm agreeing with most of the posts so far

I know he's not UFC

But the heart Fedor showed against Bigfoot was absolutely insane. He wanted to keep fighting in round 3

Also the Fajita, Randleman, Maldanado.

Shogun, Wand, Lawler

That's why everyone loves these guys

being in the cage that long means you can't finish fights. that's why gsp is another marathon-runner in the octagon.
The topic was about warrior, and fighting guys almost twice your size is truly being a warrior, especially if you do that during most part of your career. It´s not only about finishing fights.

The topic was about warrior, and fighting guys almost twice your size is truly being a warrior, especially if you do that during most part of your career. It´s not only about finishing fights.

well the way i took this question, was to ask yourself which fighters go after their opponent in a way to defeat them soundly, and to ko/tko/submit their opponent, like a, "warrior" would. fighting guys who are bigger than you doesn't really impress me, if you fight to win on points, and stick-and-move. sticking-and-moving doesn't really scream warrior to me.

HW: Mark Hunt
LHW: Wanderlei Silva
MW: Dan Henderson
WW: Matt Brown
LW: Diego Sanchez
FW: Cub Swanson

in a few years i wouldn't be surprised to hear people say Joanna.
i am 100% for real when i say this.

Wanderlei Silva and it's not even close

I'm fuckin' blown away that it took 5 pages for Wand to get a mention. That dude ALWAYS had a kill or be killed attitude. May not have been the smartest approach, but fuck he's entertaining.

Dude has been my favourite fighter since the Peterra (sp?) fight and always will be because of it.

I'm fuckin' blown away that it took 5 pages for Wand to get a mention. That dude ALWAYS had a kill or be killed attitude. May not have been the smartest approach, but fuck he's entertaining.

Dude has been my favourite fighter since the Peterra (sp?) fight and always will be because of it.

yeah but did you see his black and white emo videos, it took him down a few notches when he wore that mascara.

Sakuraba for sure, too bad he didn't get to fight in UFC with more suitable weight classes

Back