Greatest UFC "Shill" Posts of All Time

The truth is its a synergy. One with out the other leads to a failure.

We have seen what a star packed STACKED roster on an Affliction PPVs,affliction Day of reckoning and Affliction: Banned, have tanked hard. Same thing happened with Pride 32: Real deal.

Put those EXACT same cards at the time under a UFC headline and they would have done 4-5 times (in not more) the PPV numbers for having the UFC brand on it alone.

Having said that UFC has tried to feed us shitt cards as well that have completely tanked b/c no one was interested in the fights. (UFC 161, 125,174 Come to mind)

Shills might say the fighters have no worth but only UFC haters that dream about the company dying say the brand is worth shit.

person 1- "Fedor ducked the ufc so hes not the GOAT"

person 2- "wait, wasnt randy couture or frank mir champ at the time?"

person 1- "yeah but since he wasnt in the ufc, hes not the GOAT"

Person 2- "Who do you think is the GOAT?"

Person 1- "Anderson Silva"

The truth is its a synergy. One with out the other leads to a failure.

We have seen what a star packed STACKED roster on an Affliction PPVs,affliction Day of reckoning and Affliction: Banned, have tanked hard. Same thing happened with Pride 32: Real deal.

Put those EXACT same cards at the time under a UFC headline and they would have done 4-5 times (in not more) the PPV numbers for having the UFC brand on it alone.

Having said that UFC has tried to feed us shitt cards as well that have completely tanked b/c no one was interested in the fights. (UFC 161, 125,174 Come to mind)

Shills might say the fighters have no worth but only UFC haters that dream about the company dying say the brand is worth shit.

This.

lol should be a good thread

im sure this place has a few legit shills in here

the reebok t shirts and Fedor would be good places to start

Rua should have won all his fights!!! :icon_twis

person 1- "Fedor ducked the ufc so hes not the GOAT"

person 2- "wait, wasnt randy couture or frank mir champ at the time?"

person 1- "yeah but since he wasnt in the ufc, hes not the GOAT"

Person 2- "Who do you think is the GOAT?"

Person 1- "Anderson Silva"

Fail.

Boxingislife said something along the lines of:

"What McGregor did in the Mendes fight > everything Anderson Silva did in his entire career"

Boxingislife said something along the lines of:

"What McGregor did in the Mendes fight > everything Anderson Silva did in his entire career"

seriously?

this can't be an honest opinion. it's like - let me say the most outrageous thing.

For every "UFC shill" there are multiple at the other end of the spectrum posting stuff of equal or greater nonsense.

seriously?

this can't be an honest opinion. it's like - let me say the most outrageous thing.

I promise you he said it. No bullshit. And I think he was serious. He's the guy who posts multiple threads about Conor with lots of gifs included and goes into deep explanation on how great McGregor is.

I promise you he said it. No bullshit. And I think he was serious. He's the guy who posts multiple threads about Conor with lots of gifs included and goes into deep explanation on how great McGregor is.

jesus.

"Just by looking at his/her picture, you can tell he/she are juicing!"

..."But they were never caught. And they have been randomly tested for the past year!"

"it doesn't matter! They are juicehead/cheaters!"

and then the killing closing argument:

"and I am a huge fan!"
...as if this would make people go "Oh! If that is the case, then we can trust you!"

was it.........

..."But they were never caught. And they have been randomly tested for the past year!"

...as if this would make people go "Oh! If that is the case, then we can trust you!"

^^ this is everywere honestly. im not sure if that makes them a shill, but good post

Last edited:

Lmao there's a bunch of em.

"Rousey would get killed by a man.....and I'm a girl!"

"Fighter 1 would lose against Fighter 2. And I'm a huge fan of Fighter 1!"

Etc. etc etc etc.

Back