Greatest Threats You've Ever Heard

I will kill your wife. I will kill your son. I will kill your infant daughter. -gus

Don't make me beat you til your legs dont work. -mike

"I've thought about killing you quite a bit, I would surrender to the police. Tell them everything they'd want to know and I'd do my time with a smile on my face. But you won't know that, because you'd be fuckin dead."

"Dyin ain't much of a living"

"I got chunks of guys like you in my stool."

Small guy in the high school parking lot standing by his truck. Big guy threatens to beat the shit out of him since his girlfriend had left him for the smaller guy(still baffled how that happened). Bigger guy was the alpha of the school, loved to fight and was tough as nails. He says "What the fuck are you going to do to me? I'll beat you half to death!". Smaller guy says nothing, reaches in the bed of his truck and pulls out a 2x4. Looks him dead in the eye and just drops the tip of it so it slams into the ground with a thud. Smaller guy never says a word and just keeps staring as bigger guy slowly backs away. Shit was awesome.

I'll bite your face **** - Alf Stewart

I'll fuck you with scissors - Alf Stewart

"IM ALREADY UGLY MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?!"

old drunk dude in my bar lol

and 2 from my dad

"son, i will kill you and make another one just like you."

and

"im going to beat your mexican ass"
"dad, im only half mexican"
"well thats the half im gonna beat ya, you little sonofabitch"

he was joking on that one though

"No, I don't like you. I think you're a fake cop. The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend."

"You brought two too many"

Hell yes! That's exactly what I was going to post. The delivery was just fucking masterful. Probably the best line in movie history in my opinion.

Skip to 2:25.
[YT]8XkHsinz7oU[/YT]

Another good one is, "I'll take you out and fuck you in the street".

Nicky Santoro: I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your fuckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.*

Hell yes! That's exactly what I was going to post. The delivery was just fucking masterful. Probably the best line in movie history in my opinion.

Skip to 2:25.
[YT]8XkHsinz7oU[/YT]

it's perfect because it's not one of those "I'm gonna do this and then that! And then i'll do it to your fucking mother!"

that whole opening scene ranks among the best scenes i've ever seen put together in a movie. I fucking love Leone's pacing.

bukowski82 telling me how bad he could kick my ass and then dick tucking

i am a comedy fan

Back