Greatest "Thought you had a friend" moments in MMA history

83fb87307eda383e92b4112f6183caff.gif
and Shertards think Joe Rogan should have pursued MMA lmao. Look how he gets bodied by an arthritic old man. The only guys Rogan can bully are weekend BJJ hobbyists like Anthony Bourdain (pbuh).

and Shertards think Joe Rogan should have pursued MMA lmao. Look how he gets bodied by an arthritic old man. The only guys Rogan can bully are weekend BJJ hobbyists like Anthony Bourdain (pbuh).
That quote of Bourdain’s talking about Joe’s tendency to roll too hard was very interesting

Can’t say I’m too surprised.

That quote of Bourdain’s talking about Joe’s tendency to roll too hard was very interesting

Can’t say I’m too surprised.
Rogan is exactly the type of guy who gets frustrated that younger and more talented guys outwork him on the mat so he takes it out on old weak men.

Rogan is exactly the type of guy who gets frustrated that younger and more talented guys outwork him on the mat so he takes it out on old weak men.
takes it out on younger, and taller guys too, I’m sure

Someone post a gif of Pat Barry hugging Cro Cop right before Cro Coo choked him out

''Where are my coaches?''

Wow, I need to make that into a gif haha. Hilarious and kinda heart breaking.
To be fair on Hoost, he didn't think they were even going to interview Rumble, and he didn't know about the retirement speech. Apparently he was already half way in the back room waiting for Rumble.

I'm guessing it's normal practice for him, and he went on auto pilot.

UFC is literally not the same without him.

Goldie has so many moments where he made fans feel like the smart ones.

Bellator has a sick WW and HW tournament which I am juiced about

Back