Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dean Ambrose

• Rey Mysterio

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go see Avengers during the Styles Nak match, so I did not see the end, but glad Braun won and Roman lost.

Now let Braun transfer that win into a title shot against Lazer, and have him squash Bork in like 5 minutes.

Okay, Coachman...
tumblr_m729efGPj71ro0deeo1_250.gif

They botched the ending of the Lesnar reigns match, but it was a better match than at wrestlemania, the gimmick gave both guys opportunity for more moves.

Always happy to see mark Henry out there, but how does mr perfect's kid have such shitty hair. Was his mom some random ring rat?

This big fat sumo guy looks like one of my friends from college. That guy was a Jew from north jersey, but they could be twins

Ziggler spams that hanging onto the ropes to stay on the battle royal move

Elias needs a speech therapist, or somebody to trim the edges of his tongue

Rhyno could moonlight as a bowling ball. Realistically, he should be the hardest guy to eliminate

They botched the ending of the Lesnar reigns match, but it was a better match than at wrestlemania, the gimmick gave both guys opportunity for more moves.
more moves?

was legit german suplexes, super man punch, spear and F5, throw in a chair shot and thats 5 moves, how awful was there mania match?

I think Roman botched the finished because he landed fucking hard on his head though, so cant blame the guy there.

more moves?

was legit german suplexes, super man punch, spear and F5, throw in a chair shot and thats 5 moves, how awful was there mania match?

I think Roman botched the finished because he landed fucking hard on his head though, so cant blame the guy there.

The did more trading strikes and cage work, and reigns hit a power bomb. At mania, Lesnar hit suplexes and f5s, before the elbow strikes. Reigns only did superman punches and spears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back