Greatest Rise to the Challenge performances

...and the fight against Jacare, no one had him favoured to win that fight
Good choice. I remember I was saying, lol jacare will sub him when ever he wants to!

Cormier had to really dig deep to take on Patrick Cummins and again vs Henderson

@King in the North thats a good question for jei , He is Dana White of sherdog hating on big stars (Me) like dana hates on big stars like Colby im the biggest entertainer in this forum and thats a fact, Maybe he doesnt like other people being entertained so thats why he is banning the biggest entertainer of the forum the leader of Chaos Nation itself im still kinda banned tho i cant really use this account i can only post like one post every 40 minutes or something like that lol, some mod bias/corruption definitely going on .
@20falarVerdades GSP is the natty GAOT , dawzz was a quality poster who never in his life trolled in any shape or form while constantly putting Anderoid/Turinabones fans in their place. what a GOAT he was.

GSP vs Bisping/Hughes 2 , Cruz vs TJ , Colby vs Maia/RDA. , Holloway vs Ortega , The Chris vs Anderoid 1 , 2 , @The Domin8or forcing @20falarVerdades to tap to strikes was amazing too i think @GrayArea was in attendance that night too crying after seeing Dozer get KOd by @dawzz.
Colby vs RDA was so amazing i'll never forget all of the colby nerds haters here drowning in their basements from their own nerd/virgin tears after Colby won the undisputed title that night the energy in Chaos Nation capital was crazy i think @King in the North was hospitalized that night from being drowned in his tears after Colby won.
Jon Jones is the natty GOAT as he's never been deemed a cheater by respectable USADA

Back