Greatest Rise to the Challenge performances

Silva vs forest at lhw

People though forest was gonna actually beat him and silva amazed the world with an insane matrix ko

Bj penn vs lyoto machida at 205 pounds or maybe it was heavy weight .. That was cool to see

But holloway stepping in to fight khabib on a weeks notice coulda ben something special to though..

Conor vs Eddie. Say what you want about Conor but it was one of the best performances ever. Flawless.

Weidman / Spider 1 has my vote. Weidman was what, 8-0? Going against the all time great, I don't think many gave him a chance. Yes, he caught Anderson clowning, but Anderson did that to everyone. He rose to the challenge of punching him "through his chest" when he does that, as Ray Longo said. Winning the title and ending the mystique of Anderson.

tenor.gif

Silva vs forest at lhw

People though forest was gonna actually beat him and silva amazed the world with an insane matrix ko

How about Forrest vs Shogun. Everyone thought "What are they doing to poor Forrest?" and we all know what happened there.

GSP vs Bisping/Hughes 2 , Cruz vs TJ , Colby vs Maia/RDA. , Holloway vs Ortega , The Chris vs Anderoid 1 , 2 , @The Domin8or forcing @20falarVerdades to tap to strikes was amazing too i think @GrayArea was in attendance that night too crying after seeing Dozer get KOd by @dawzz.
Colby vs RDA was so amazing i'll never forget all of the colby nerds haters here drowning in their basements from their own nerd/virgin tears after Colby won the undisputed title that night the energy in Chaos Nation capital was crazy i think @King in the North was hospitalized that night from being drowned in his tears after Colby won.

GSP vs Bisping/Hughes 2 , Cruz vs TJ , Colby vs Maia/RDA. , Holloway vs Ortega , The Chris vs Anderoid 1 , 2 , @The Domin8or forcing @20falarVerdades to tap to strikes was amazing too i think @GrayArea was in attendance that night too crying after seeing Dozer get KOd by @dawzz.
Colby vs RDA was so amazing i'll never forget all of the colby nerds haters here drowning in their basements from their own nerd/virgin tears after Colby won the undisputed title that night the energy in Chaos Nation capital was crazy i think @King in the North was hospitalized that night from being drowned in his tears after Colby won.

Why do you keep getting banned?

That was actually really funny, because I see what you’re doing, and I like it.

Recent is Alex over Dariush on short nptice. Put himself on the fucking map against a perennial top 10 LW in less than 5 minutes. Of all time, Griffen over Rampage

Conor vs Aldo

The lioness vs Cyborg

Werdum vs Cain

Werdum vs Fedor

Tito vs Chuck ( kidding on this one)

Was thinking at the time Charlie Brenneman had a short notice fight against Rick Story (2011) and was expected to get pumped. He in turn dominated every second of that fight then faded into irrelevance.

Weidman / Spider 1 has my vote. Weidman was what, 8-0? Going against the all time great, I don't think many gave him a chance. Yes, he caught Anderson clowning, but Anderson did that to everyone. He rose to the challenge of punching him "through his chest" when he does that, as Ray Longo said. Winning the title and ending the mystique of Anderson.

tenor.gif
I knew Weidman could get it done via wrestling and BJJ. There was a reason why Anderson was ducking him acting like he has no name, does not deserve shitle tot.

Conor vs Eddie. Say what you want about Conor but it was one of the best performances ever. Flawless.
If it were hockey, Eddie would get +1 pt for the assist in Conor's win. He had a pure shit gameplan and pre-KO'd himself via his stupid aggressive vigorous shaking of his own fucking head during intros.

I knew Weidman could get it done via wrestling and BJJ. There was a reason why Anderson was ducking him acting like he has no name, does not deserve shitle tot.

I think he "misunderestimated him", as George W Bush would say.

Bj penn vs lyoto machida at 205 pounds or maybe it was heavy weight .. That was cool to see
This is a bit of a stretch. More like "rose to the higher weight division".

Back