Greatest Pop song of the 80's is?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Heart thread got me thinking (uh oh)

I must have listened to "these dreams" and "alone" a couple thousand times a piece in the last 25 years. yet there are others that I have listened to more! I'll ask CHL to do a pole. I mean make a poll:icon_lol:.

My top choice for pop song of the decade is Bryan Adams "Summer of 69.

2.Your love

3.Take my breath away

4. if you leave "breakfast club"

5.Take me home tonight

6. Love is a battlefield

7.Madonna's open your heart

8.Dancing in the Dark

9.Jessie's Girl

10.photograph (didn't want my man card revoked for the other 9 songs:()

Probably could have put Thriller in there too.

Don't know about the greatest, but Robert Palmer sure knew how to make a music video.

I read recently that Summer of 69 didn't refer to the year 1969 but rather the sexual position. Bryan Adams, so sneaky

Spandau Ballet - True
George Michael - Carless Whisper
Tears for Fears - Head over Heels

I read recently that Summer of 69 didn't refer to the year 1969 but rather the sexual position. Bryan Adams, so sneaky

wait what?!?!? I thought the "69" sex position was a relative new development like late 70's?

If you leave was pretty in pink by omd. I think you mean don't you forget about me by simple minds.

Not even my fav Human League track but I'd have to say this

If you leave was pretty in pink by omd. I think you mean don't you forget about me by simple minds.

my bad man. my hamster is still on the wheel but he's getting a little long in the tooth:icon_neut were talking over thirty years man.

my bad man. my hamster is still on the wheel but he's getting a little long in the tooth:icon_neut were talking over thirty years man.

The 80's confounds time. The 80's never left. It's still here! 30 years, 3000 years, 30,000,000 years later.

Greatest 80's pop song:

Back