Greatest one punch KO

This and nothing else come close. Jones was an the undefeated, P4P best in the world, never been dropped before.

tarver-anim.gif

D4DABD81-DE38-4583-8018-37270F19343D.gif

F27BBB8E-24E4-41A2-9D15-4889557D2DA5.gif

View attachment 556975 What is your pick for the best one punch KO in boxing history at any weight?

This one holds a special place in my heart. Didn’t think it would possibly come this early or this violent. Truly Brilliant! Honorable mentions to Hearns Duran and the Hawk killing Graham but I love me some PAC Man

I don’t know about the Hawk seems he got that lung juice from Panama Lewis in big fights.

This and nothing else come close. Jones was an the undefeated, P4P best in the world, never been dropped before.

tarver-anim.gif

He’d hit the canvas before and had a DQ loss. This KO was shocking and one of the first that came to mind- since I was a huge RJJ fan and didn’t care for Tarver I pretend it never happened. Good call.

Last edited:

tarver-anim.gif
he was dropped by lou delvalle but he was rarely hit clean and rarely hurt in his career. some people think it was his freakish gifts that left him, i just think he got clipped good for once. the few times he was hit cleanly by good punchers, he didn't look too good, as i've alwasy said, like a beginner who's never taken a punch. griffin was hitting him clean with left hooks but they looked like the slapping variety of punch, other than that and a few other times, he wasn't hit, he sure made up for that later.

lots of great punches, i'll list my personal faves even if they aren't exactly "one punch" tommy hearns, duran, he had hurt duran a couple times prior to the big bomb but the punch he got him out of there with was after he was so thoroughly frustrated and confused by the length, speed, height and power that he was totally oblivious to that right hand, thus leaving him with no attempts to ride the punch as nearly all fighters do with big punches. arguello has a couple that i'm partial too, the rooney kayo where rooney looked like he was shot from the nosebleed section, and his costello kayo where he was in trouble, aged, slower than ever and he landed a perfect right hand.

He’d hit the canvas before and had a DQ loss. This KO was shocking and one of the first that came to mind- since I was a huge RJJ fan and didn’t care for Tarver I pretend it never happened. Good call.

DQ losses don't count, and at the time I thought he was tripped in the del valle fight even though it was ruled a knockdown. Now that I look at it again... it was a knockdown.

DQ losses don't count, and at the time I thought he was tripped in the del valle fight even though it was ruled a knockdown. Now that I look at it again... it was a knockdown.

Dq losses sometimes count- like Golota/ Bowe, or Tyson/Evander.

Agree the Rjj montell one not ‘counting’. Plus Roy destroyed him in the rematch.

Lou cracked him- definite flash kd, as you say.

JMM ko of Manny he knocked him out totally cold for minutes

Carl Thompson about to be stopped, then...

(Apologies for shitty quality)

Could well have aded Deontay Wilder on Tyson Fury if he didn't somehow get up from that bomb.

EHJr4k.gif

20305Jackson_KO_Graham.gif

Herol was destroying Jackson and looked to be on the way to stopping him before this

I think Ricky wanted out of that fight after how rough it was up to that point.

Ricky was awkward in that fight. Don't get me wrong, Pac still tunes him up easily if he stays with Graham, but Ricky training with Floyd Sr. and trying to be more of a boxer was a really bad idea going up against Manny. Once Ricky realized he was in the fight of his life, he looked confused as to what to do.

Then again it was probably for the better that it ended quickly and didn't stretch the beating out longer.

Back