Greatest one punch KO

Hanz_Blitz

BJJ all day
Banned
Reaction score
39FABA5B-CF49-4764-9646-16374D34DE40.gif What is your pick for the best one punch KO in boxing history at any weight?

This one holds a special place in my heart. Didn’t think it would possibly come this early or this violent. Truly Brilliant! Honorable mentions to Hearns Duran and the Hawk killing Graham but I love me some PAC Man

for me its always been when lewis got revenge on rahman

the thud on that punch, it was like a sound effect on a cartoon or something

05uul0kraew11.gif

Jackson graham cause it came from nowhere

Marquez Paman cause it was shocking

Weaver Tate and foreman Moorer because Tate and Moorer had the fights in the bag.

As a Filipino and huge Pac fan.. this was a horrific, devastating moment

"ooohhh he's not getting up Jim!"

latest

Robinson on Fullmer.

As a Filipino and huge Pac fan.. this was a horrific, devastating moment

"ooohhh he's not getting up Jim!"

latest
I was in the Philippines watching this in an eatery...I went ballistic when this happened and forgot where I was. When I remembered where I was and calmed down I looked around..ALL SILENT.

Legacywise it's Robinson on Fullmer, Marquez on Paquiao, Marciano on Walcott or Hearns on Duran.

But I'm partial to this one. Simon Brown had a very solid chin. Pettway softened it, then he shattered it with one punch.

Two of the greatest British heavyweights ever.

Mike Tyson conqueror, Danny Williams:

Former Olympic and World Champ, Audley Harrison:

View attachment 556975 What is your pick for the best one punch KO in boxing history at any weight?

This one holds a special place in my heart. Didn’t think it would possibly come this early or this violent. Truly Brilliant! Honorable mentions to Hearns Duran and the Hawk killing Graham but I love me some PAC Man

I think Ricky wanted out of that fight after how rough it was up to that point.

CreativeFrigidCock-size_restricted.gif

This one is a classic. "Derrick Jefferson, I love you!"

charlo nearly killing lubin was pretty sweet.

Duran vs Hearns. I hated seeing it happen as Duran is one of my favourite fighters but it was a killer punch.

Back