Greatest Muay Thai Fighters of All Time, as voted by Thai Legends

I remember a while ago Sylvie also commented that in modern MT weight advantages don't really go above 2-3 kg but in the golden age it was common for them to be more than this. It could explain why Dieselnoi had to retire, no high level guys bigger than him. And also I never knew he fought Rob Kaman, Im guessing Dieselnoi won?
It's probably true about weight disadvantages, but having been on their forums before, you have to take some of what they say over at 8 limbs with a grain of salt, they are a good source of knowledge when it comes to technique and history, but there's some nonsense over there too. Nice people tho!

Ramon Dekkers will smoke them all.

Pft How many times I have to tell you son. No one comes close to the GOAT Smokin Jo!

images

Too soon to draw any conclusions about this, poll has a whopping pool of 12 voters according to OP. Results could change drastically with a couple different opinions from this guy or that one.

Could be fun to speculate on it but let Sylvie finish her “study” before jumping with “ah ha I told you so! Pitpotponglet is a bum! Only people who trane ufc like him! Ah!”

it’s only a matter of time until Jo Nattawut is voted #1 anyway.

Pitpotponglet ...........<45><45><45><Lmaoo>

Back