*Greatest moments in MMA history.. recreated in MS PAINT, part TWO!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkenWouldOwn

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It appears they closed the original thread for some reason!

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/greatest-moments-mma-recreated-ms-paint-930791/

So, I wanted to see if I could get one of the greatest threads in history started up again! I will post some of the best pictures from the original thread below. Guess what they are and contribute your own!

I take credit for none of these, they were all done by other artists.

4030536398_67a0fa1b19_o.jpg

63347228.jpg

StrikeForceFiasco.jpg

4230902338_7b33d6e65a_o.gif

saku.png

You forgot the one that started it all! lol

Why'd they close my thread? It's the only valuable contribution I've ever made to Sherdog?

Omfg epicness written all over this one...i shall check back in an hour for many laughs

saku.png

You forgot the one that started it all! lol

Why'd they close my thread? It's the only valuable contribution I've ever made to Sherdog?

I don't know! I still check back regularly, and today I realized I could not reply to it. Bastards. Best thread ever.

Wow I missed the first one thanks for reposting.

they locked pretty much all threads with >1000 posts for some BS bandwidth reason. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

This is by far the greatest epic thread ever. I laughed at every single pic on here.

moar-moar-moar.jpg

How old are you, dude?

The Kimbo one was pretty funny tho

Holy shit I just saw the epic Royce Saku one. I want that on my wall at home.

Perfectly done.

Here are some I drew.... obviously they are terrible, I don't understand how people can draw so well in paint! Shockingly there are lots of truely talented people on Sherdog, and I am not one of them!

epic.png

UFC3.jpg

2.jpg

ufc4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back