Greatest mma fight of all time?

Jones vs Gus was the most intense for me I wanted that overrated HW to lose so bad.

GSP vs Hughes 2 always holds a place in my heart the fall of a legend and the start of the greatest fighter of all times title run.

Hendricks/Lawler 1, or Hunt/Bigfoot was great.

I mean, it's obviously subjective, but whenever I hear this question my mind automatically goes to Shogun vs Henderson I. There's a lot of others that I wouldn't disagree with at all.

Alright Hans Gruber... I disagree and agree.

The greatest fight of all time was Shogun vs. Henderson I. But it's not subjective. That is a scientific fact.

Saku vs Belfort.

imagem.jpg

I have to go with Couture vs. Sylvia.

Not that it was a competitive masterpiece of back and forth battle, but just seeing Randy take the belt one last time from the seemingly (back then) unstoppable Sylvia at damn near 45 years of age was just magic.

Korean Zombie vs Poirier.

Had everything, stand up, great scrambles and transitions of the ground, sub attempts and escapes.

Off the top of my mind.

Shogun vs Hendo I.
Gus vs Jones.

There are so many though, loved the fights between Edgar and Bendo. Edgar vs Maynard fights. Aldo vs Llamas / Mendes. Dillashaw vs Barao (although it was one sided it was probably the best performance i've seen in MMA it was just flawless.) etc

Fedor Emelianenko/Mirko Filipovich.

All-time: Fedor vs. Cro Cop

UFC: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier

Cain vs lesnar. The entire bar was standing the whole time, no other fight had the same effect so I say that.

Jones vs Bonnar was pretty epic. The first wwe move Jones did on Bonnar everyone went crazy, and then he did another and another lmao the scissor trip was the best one

Machida vs Shogun I.

Was the first time anyone made Machida look vunerable and solved his puzzle. Shogun won that fight, even Machida knew it.

Cruz-Miz

After all the change up in the BW division, the Cruz haters were rampant. With Cruz being my favorite fighter since his first Faber fight (back when he was dating my cousin), it was amazing to see him come back and prove that Barao and TJ were both paper-champs in his absence. The bandwagon got packed to the gills that night. Plus I was at 178, and it was amazing watching it live. Wife and I were going crazy. Super bummed about the knee injury now, but he's proven he can come back strong.

Sure it's not the best MMA fight ever, but it's my favorite for those reasons.

caol uno vs. rumina sato I

Back