Greatest HW In UFC History

lol is this even a debate? JDS is probably the #3 hw of ALL TIME right now and his career is like in its infancy. Hes amazing.

People used to say the same stuff about Cain. You have to step back and look at the big picture.

Right now I have Randy but if JDS defends his title I think he overtakes him.

WOW, you gotta be shittin' me.

Randy's biggest win (at HW) was a DECISION win over Tim Sylvia. You really favor wrestlers over anybody regardless of accomplishments, don't you?

It has to be Dos Santos

No one else has ever been able to go on a run like he has in the UFC's Heavyweight division.

It is between JDS and Sylvia. I chose JDS because he hasn't lost in the UFC.

"Best" is JDS in that he's the best fighter. Voted Timmeh however because he is the most accomplished champion to date

slow down, his best win is a guy with 10 fights.. lets see in a few years.

probably #3 in ufc hw, not top 5 in all time hw yet.

Tim Sylvia's biggest UFC win was over Arlovski... who was 10-3 at the time, is that really better than beating a 10-0 Velasquez???

Where's Arlovski? He's not the best, but deserves discussion with the best in UFC history.

Where's Arlovski? He's not the best, but deserves discussion with the best in UFC history.

I had a poll up like 10 minutes ago where i forgot Timmeh.

Arlovski was on it and had like 2 votes after over a 120+ posts so i just made an other category on this poll.

WHO VOTED ON BROCK???

They deserve permaban now!

The opponents that jds beat is by far the most impressive in the ufc @ hw. Who holds most title defenses at hw?

Lets see who wins Sat night. Your only as good as your last fight.....right?

Has Brock's downfall not taught anyone anything?

It's amazing how short-sited people on here are. The unstoppable, freak-athlete, viking super-wrestler is now the laughing stock of Sherdog.

slow down, his best win is a guy with 10 fights.. lets see in a few years.

probably #3 in ufc hw, not top 5 in all time hw yet.

i wouldnt be suprised if you genuinely thought " a prime ken shamrock" could last 1 round with jds

Back