Greatest fighter to compete in the Octagon to not of won a title.........mine is

Masvidal is just a better fighter period. They fought almost 3 years ago and it wasn't competitive. Guys like Cerrone have for years gotten favorable matchups and protected by the UFC. He is a fan favorite (for good reason). Jorge had a very conservative style and was an afterthought. He had to call out Cerrone himself and goad him into fighting. The UFC wouldn't have made that fight. Masvidal is better now and has been better for years.

Chris Leben KTFO Wanderlei Silva. The fight wasn't competitive. Was he the better figher, period? T

Dan HENDO Henderson
StrikeForce 205 champ
Pride 183, 205 champ,
UFC 17 Tournament winner
2 Time Olympian in Wrestling
Notable UFC wins, Franklin, Bisping, Lombard, Shogun(2), Palhares,

latest

124danhendersonvsshogunrua_gallery_post_large.jpg

s-l300.jpg

i know he didnt win the modren belt but he did win a ufc trourment

T ferg without question, assuming interim titles don't count.

Damn no Maia mentions huh?

Jacare was great too. Things just never quite lined up for him

Dan HENDO Henderson
StrikeForce 205 champ
Pride 183, 205 champ,
UFC 17 Tournament winner

latest

s-l300.jpg

This is the correct answer and no one else is even close, besides maybe Overeem.

In my personal opinion, Hendo may actually be the real GOAT, based on strength of resume, longevity across multiple generations of fighters, and overall quality of performances.

I honestly don’t even really like Hendo that much. I met him one time in person and he came off as a bit of a doof. But when I think about the things he’s done in the sport, I can’t really put anyone up next to him.

Easily Wand, and I'm not even a fan. Hendo was great, but he had a few bad losses and won too many questionable decisions. Wand is arguably the 2nd greatest LHW of all time.

source.gif
Hendo has a few bad losses, but not the guy he KTFO?

Easily Wand, and I'm not even a fan. Hendo was great, but he had a few bad losses and won too many questionable decisions. Wand is arguably the 2nd greatest LHW of all time.

source.gif

*Insert gif of Hendo knocking out Wand*

And yeah, I know he had the flu.

Hendo won a title, he was a tournament winner. Mine vote would go to Ferguson, Faber, Chael, Rizzo, Reem, Cro Cop...probably others I'm missing.

Dan HENDO Henderson
StrikeForce 205 champ
Pride 183, 205 champ,
UFC 17 Tournament winner

latest

s-l300.jpg
He won that 2nd bisping fight. Fk that.

Frankie Edgar, Vitor Belfort as a MW

What Bisping did was very bad for the sport. They should've forced him to fight a contender or made him vacate the title. He was/is a Dana favorite. Uncle Dana will be Uncle Dana.
It honestly fucked up the title picture in a way that arguably couldn't be repaired. The guys who were at the top then never all fought it out for the real title. I personally don't give much of a shit that GSP vacated - aside from it ending the title lineage. He overall did the division a service by ridding it of Bisping's title reign and letting the top guys fight for the belt.

Back