Greatest Examples of MidLife Crisis in MMA

Dana.jpeg

Fedor 3 loses in a row,cuz of ice creams
I was talking about hanging out in techno clubs trying to flirt with chicks at age 40-50 with a trendy haircut and tight shirts, when they are married with kids. I feel like some of these assholes actually believe people think they're in their 20s. I'm only early 30s and I'd be embarrassed to blend in with 23 year olds. Probably more acceptable Vegas and CA, but in most places they're known as the "creepy old guy".
I get it man, I really do. No uncreepy way for dudes to be cougars really. Besides creeping on youngins though I think it's good to practice youthfulness till the day you die.

Man I will most certainly be going through a mid-life crisis if half the things in the thread are examples of that.

Demaian Maia still coming out to teenager music

Vitor Belfort with that goofy ass haircut

View attachment 129215

what else?

To be fair to Maia that song was first popular when it was more "age appropriate" for him. If he came out to a song by a teenybopper who is popular in 2016, you may have a point.

lol at everything is a midlife crisis past 40...I'm 28 and think it's absurd

I'm guessing most of the younger fighters nowadays will have a midlife crisis when they realize how shit their tattoos are at 40. I'm looking at you Conor. "Oh shit...what'd I do! Crisis!"

Back